Thread: BCWF- Introduces Jack O'Halloran

BCWF- Introduces Jack O'Halloran

I wanted to take this time to introduce myself and hopefully in the near future do that same introduction in person.

My name is Jack O'Halloran and I am the new Program Manager at the BCWF home office in Surrey. I am very excited about the new adventure I’m about to embark on and I would love to have you all join me.

I would love to hear your thoughts (good and bad) about the Programs Department and the Programs themselves, so we might grow the good and turn the bad into great.

My wish is to bring things together in a tight package so we can all make use of our resources and share thoughts, ideas and successes as we go forward.

My plan is to evaluate all our programs and then share my thoughts with everyone as to next steps. I also have many new ideas and would love to hear if you have any ideas that you think fit with the BCWF Mandate

As of this moment I want you all to know that my door is open and my lines of communication (which you can see below) are available to each and everyone of you. I look forward to hearing from all of you in the near future.

Regards

Jack O’Halloran

Programs Manager
    BC Wildlife Federation
    T 604-882-9988 ext. 229 | E jack.ohalloran@bcwf.bc.ca
    F 604-882-9933
    M 778-554-4573

Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BCWF- Introduces Jack O'Halloran

Thanks for reaching out Jack.

Welcome to the jungle.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Re: BCWF- Introduces Jack O'Halloran

Are you a hunter or fisherman ? Outdoors type ?? Just curious as to your background. Thanks OOP.