Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Mule Deer Restrictions

Re: Mule Deer Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    If anti's influence Gov to stop all wolf hunting and trapping.....what then?!
    Cougar hunting gets shut down, black bear??

It takes a bank roll to fight this shit dana.

What is encouraging is that there is finally a discussion going on how to help wildlife.
    There are many different views and disagreement as to how but I find it encouraging that it is becoming a focus point of conversation.
    Ourea, you need to stop chanelling GG. Lets say what you want to say and be done with the games. I know you are on the fence and I know he knows you are on the fence. He used to send me emails and PM's all the time and even phone calls, trying to sway me and get me to say certain things on this site. Is he doing the same to you? Stand up and be your own person. I am just a Joe sixpack hunter as Geist describes. I do not want nor ever have wanted any 'glory' that a job like Wildlife Restoration Director or whatever he is calling himself nowadays. I am indeed a 'knuckledragger' that FD likes to call us. I am proud of it. I come from a long long line of hunters and trappers that goes all the way back to the early days of the real HBC. I am nothing but a hunter. GG and FD have tried to lable me with everything from a 'selfish trophy hunter', to a 'paid spokesperson for the GOABC' and have told many other lies about me that are far worse. Why me? Why the attacks? Maybe because my Scottish heritage comes out and I refuse to let someone tell me what I have to think. I am not a sheep and that scares them. Because when one person stands up and starts thinking for themselves, others start doing the same. Soooo, lets be done with the chanelling GG BS, stop talking in riddles, and say what it is that you want to say. And I swear if you say 'big picture' I will have to take back anything nice I've ever said about you.

Dana, I don't channel anyone's shit.

"Big Picture"

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Dana, I don't channel anyone's shit.

"Big Picture"
    Then say what you want to say and stop talking in riddles man! You have asked me what I feel needs to happen. Time to answer that question back. What does Ourea feel needs to happen to fix the $hit we are currently in, both short term and long term? Saying $$$ $$$ $$$ and habitat habitat habitat does nothing to tell me of what it is that you, Ourea, want to see happen to fix this mess. Let's dig a little deeper. Any resistance you think you are getting from me is only because you have not given me a 'big picture' of what you are actually saying.
    Last edited by dana; 01-19-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Then say what you want to say and stop talking in riddles man! You have asked me what I feel needs to happen. Time to answer that question back. What does Ourea feel needs to happen to fix the $hit we are currently in, both short term and long term? Saying $$$ $$$ $$$ and habitat habitat habitat does nothing to tell me of what it is that you, Ourea, want to see happen to fix this mess. Let's dig a little deeper. Any resistance you think you are getting from me is only because you have not given me a 'big picture' of what you are actually saying.
    I believe he has answered that question several times in different threads, you were probably banned the last time.
    Why do most if not all of your posts seem like you have an axe to grind? making it difficult to get cerebral about your posts.

Have a read and notice what Idaho officials response was after last winter. They used regulations ie issued less mule deer tags. How do you issue less tags? They are on a draw system for cripes sake! http://www.idahostatesman.com/outdoo...158313179.html
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

As well note that officials were feeding too mitigate the harsh winter....juxtapose that to BC.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    Have a read and notice what Idaho officials response was after last winter. They used regulations ie issued less mule deer tags. How do you issue less tags? They are on a draw system for cripes sake! http://www.idahostatesman.com/outdoo...158313179.html

Mixed managment of draw areas and open season

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    As well note that officials were feeding too mitigate the harsh winter....juxtapose that to BC.
    Big issue with BC management lack of adjust to harvest opurtunity when it comes to winter kill or declining populations

but common practice out side of BC

And Idaho manages their buck to doe ratios at a minimum of 15:100 IIRC.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    And Idaho manages their buck to doe ratios at a minimum of 15:100 IIRC.
    So ? .....