Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BC Hydro asks hunters to avoid Site C construction

BC Hydro asks hunters to avoid Site C construction

He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC Hydro asks hunters to avoid Site C construction

Isn't that rich.

Fair enough, don't hunt around crews. That's no different than active logging and mining signs I see all the time.

But WHEN they start leaving signs all over and no crews anywhere in the area and EXPECTING nobody to hunt there, they are the ones causing problems.

That's no different then the idiots leaving the construction zones signs up for weeks when they aren't around, and then get mad their first day back when people aren't slowing down for the abandoned signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post
    Fair enough, don't hunt around crews. That's no different than active logging and mining signs I see all the time.

But WHEN they start leaving signs all over and no crews anywhere in the area and EXPECTING nobody to hunt there, they are the ones causing problems.

That's no different then the idiots leaving the construction zones signs up for weeks when they aren't around, and then get mad their first day back when people aren't slowing down for the abandoned signs.
    The one I've been seeing lots lately is when going through a construction zone they have the speed limit signs all wrapped in garbage bags and have the temporary construction speed signs up but then they have the big digital signs out saying construction is Monday to Friday 7 to 5 or whatever but they don't change the speed signs after/outside of those working hours... So do you still have to obey the construction speeds when the big glowing sign at the start of the construction zone says they aren't actually working? Everyone is confused and half the people are doing the construction speed and half do the normal speed...

Found that where I hunt they are easy to get along with ..No issues and common sense..You can drive through to get beyond their work area..Not going to bother me !...Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post

This, x100. Drives me crazy when crews put up and leave up 'No hunting' signs. I found a bunch of them up near Redfern/Buckinghorse a couple years ago and was complaining about it on here and I got a PM from one of the bosses up there (SitkaSpruce?) that said he would deal with it. It was too late for us that year but hopefully someone else got the benefit.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    This, x100. Drives me crazy when crews put up and leave up 'No hunting' signs. I found a bunch of them up near Redfern/Buckinghorse a couple years ago and was complaining about it on here and I got a PM from one of the bosses up there (SitkaSpruce?) that said he would deal with it. It was too late for us that year but hopefully someone else got the benefit.
    I would've scooped up the signs, driven towards where I was going hunting and start dropping them along the road and near where I parked so nobody bothered me.

Cool Re: BC Hydro asks hunters to avoid Site C construction

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    I would've scooped up the signs, driven towards where I was going hunting and start dropping them along the road and near where I parked so nobody bothered me.
    It actually better to string up yellow Police Line: Do Not Cross tape across the road / trail, carry on 60 or 70 yards, and set up red and blue led flashers on either side of the trail.

Trust me on that

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    It actually better to string up yellow Police Line: Do Not Cross tape across the road / trail, carry on 60 or 70 yards, and set up red and blue led flashers on either side of the trail.

Trust me on that

Cheers,
    Nog
    That's evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Lots of phoney NO HUNTING and NO TRESPASSING signs all over the country. I'm betting there will be people using the site c signs to post there super secret honey holes as well.