Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxtech View Post
    Proguide66 and Trapman are smart enough to not post pics here for the anti-trolls to feed off. I'm confident the work is getting done.
    Why would they not post pictures, is there something they are scared of.
    If you go read proguides other thread titled Do you know why trappers and hunters are being kept secret any more.
    In that thread he says those that try to hide activitys etc are weak and scared, then goes on to say there is not one reason to hide anything and again calls those that do a bunch of names and says they should be punted from what they do.
    From what they have said on here sounds like they have started a private site so if true it is kind of hypocritical.

Same people here always seem to be looking for an excuse to say something negative.

Just miserable, I guess ?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post

From what they have said on here sounds like they have started a private site so if true it is kind of hypocritical.
    If you wanna call Facebook "private"....well then yes, I saw a pic yesterday that would meet your criteria.

On bcungulates facebook page, Steve's last count was somewhere around the 45 mark..
    People got nothing better to do then Bitch and complain...
    Trudeau is a Neya Noonan Utim Tugeye

Gcreek and LBM why are you here the shit that flows from your keyboards make you sound just like the antis . About a week ago a group of antis started to go after my son who is only 13 and loves his trapping and hunting ,so yes i have cut back on putting up info or pics . The people that have bullied my boy are being delt with. We are making a big difference in the areas we are in , our numbers have climbed a lot and combined we hope to hit 50 success this year Gcreek and LBM don't recall seeing any donations coming in from you ,so just like the antis you sit and criticize but do nothing to fix the problem yourselves. there are a group of people on this site that are receiving pics to show what we have done , but with a the anti activity on this site thats the best we can do at this time. And judy if you really want to go after the one that is doing the trapping its me not my child so leave him alone and try me on for size. Or is it like you say about the wolves ,they only go after the weak

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Gcreek and LBM why are you here the shit that flows from your keyboards make you sound just like the antis . About a week ago a group of antis started to go after my son who is only 13 and loves his trapping and hunting ,so yes i have cut back on putting up info or pics . The people that have bullied my boy are being delt with. We are making a big difference in the areas we are in , our numbers have climbed a lot and combined we hope to hit 50 success this year Gcreek and LBM don't recall seeing any donations coming in from you ,so just like the antis you sit and criticize but do nothing to fix the problem yourselves. there are a group of people on this site that are receiving pics to show what we have done , but with a the anti activity on this site thats the best we can do at this time. And judy if you really want to go after the one that is doing the trapping its me not my child so leave him alone and try me on for size. Or is it like you say about the wolves ,they only go after the weak
    Going after your son?? That is completely reprehensible.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    Going after your son?? That is completely reprehensible.
    Yup, completely agree.

thats what they do than share it and share it till it hit someone in their school . I wouldn't talk about Judy's family ,like her brother the doctor in Nanaimo or sister and niece that have a restaurant on the island . Not that i would go after her kids ,but she has none never married never found someone that would but up with her small mine thinking . Oh well we live on and fight with what we can to help the problems we see in front of us , like the over population of wolves . Next year we will be hitting it hard from first day of the season, we have almost 230000 private acres of ranch land (seems like some ranchers like our way of dealing with them ) and 5 to 7 traplines so far going to be a great year for all our ungulates

Great news trap man!!!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Great work thanks