Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

BINGO ! " no body knows". Why ?? because no one THINKS ABOUT IT ! Thanks for the post, start talking about it, don't stop! THAT is what gets shit done. And NEVER leave it to ANYONE else to get it done, doesn't happen that way.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Great to see you on here again PG66 !

My Hats off to you and your effort forward toward this. We should all be grateful.

Im certainly in on support of this and will throwing our best foot forward as a family of Hunters.

Thanks Again, it's people like you that make a difference .......

Hopefully some see the same thoughts and proven science on the G Bear as a top predator affecting ungulate populations. The rediculious new G Bear regulation brought on by the NDGreens does nothing to support all wildlife.
    Hey Howard !!!

The grizzly topic, there's another one. I already started a few fires 'solo' and launched a pretty good attack on the Suzuki FRAUDation as well the numb nuts sitting in 'power' in Victoria. My VERY informative post about Suzuki alone has reached over 100 thousand people. Like I said, you want to make a difference, YOU have to do it, no one else will. I'm 'all in' as of late when it comes to B.C.'s wildlife and hunters. I'll admit I lack in 'political correctness' but O WELL ! I'm making a difference, lol, get in my way, I'm shoving your ass aside !

Yes wolf trapping specifically is very time consuming and costly considering the pelt value return. Incentive programs by a number of organizations thru the BCTA have been vary helpful but more is very desirable. IMO this is the place to organize and focus you incentive programs though.

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Hey Howard !!!

The grizzly topic, there's another one. I already started a few fires 'solo' and launched a pretty good attack on the Suzuki FRAUDation as well the numb nuts sitting in 'power' in Victoria. My VERY informative post about Suzuki alone has reached over 100 thousand people. Like I said, you want to make a difference, YOU have to do it, no one else will. I'm 'all in' as of late when it comes to B.C.'s wildlife and hunters. I'll admit I lack in 'political correctness' but O WELL ! I'm making a difference, lol, get in my way, I'm shoving your ass aside !
    Love it PG ...... I too lack the correctness ..... First to admit it. But at times..... Even passionate hunters that love wildlife slice their own throats with what is put out there.

Im trying Steve, I'm trying. Lol

I'll be calling the Trappers association tomorrow.

Way as to go man !

Nice to see you back PG good to see you're still full of piss and vinegar and a man with a plan
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

He's back .....

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Yes wolf trapping specifically is very time consuming and costly considering the pelt value return. Incentive programs by a number of organizations thru the BCTA have been vary helpful but more is very desirable. IMO this is the place to organize and focus you incentive programs though.
    Could BCTA set up a fund that all hunters could contribute to then fund trappers in all areas of BC , some areas may need more funds then other areas of province. I think this would be great as I hunt in different areas .

Quote Originally Posted by RE1960 View Post
    Could BCTA set up a fund that all hunters could contribute to then fund trappers in all areas of BC , some areas may need more funds then other areas of province. I think this would be great as I hunt in different areas .
    Yes they could. They do it already through various other organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Yes they could. They do it already through various other organizations.
    Tell us more, I'm all ears! K

proguide66 thanks for the breath of fresh air.
    I
    know a trapper who goes after wolves but says it take 60% of his time and only is 10% of his income. He got 5 of the 6 near me.
    I asked him to share his snaring methods and learnt a bit about the funnels with multiple snares to the road kill moose parts. Maybe put up a tutorial on some of your more successful methods. Or just pm it to me!!
    Time to go get a renewal of the trappers licence I once had.
    retired and time to thin the preds.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"