Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by NIHunter View Post
    Hey PG66 how about a go fund me page that you could allocate the funds to the proper resources.....keep up the good work......
    They take some ! We need every penny. We got it coming soon. We may have to keep it EMT this month and for designated areas ( guys who we can confirm will make a difference).
    Dropping a shit pile money tomorrow on equipment alone.
    Good thing is we are actively working at goal #1 NOW over thousands of combined Km's. That's right NOW. See? No votes, no 2 or 3 year study bs, no in fighting, no wasting time - boom- action in a positive direction. We have started to grow our ungulate herd NOW - instant action where it counts immediately as in days AGO.
    On the BCUF ( BC Ungulate Foundation), our ultimate year round goals are to encourage and fund new hunters and trappers to get licensed and hook em up with great mentors. Create awesome content to deliver online to counter the anti movement ( I hit 100,000 plus people direct now via social media). We mimic their methods only we will have solid conservation facts backed up and delivered to the non hunting community non stop which counters their claims.Meanwhile, our tight knit group of skilled 'conservation technicians' will be avidly HARD AT WORK to ensure we start growing Ungulates NOW and address problem areas NOW and not stop until we get it done.
    Pretty simple ! No BS, cover the basics of what needs to get done to make shit better across the board.

Ill be calling specifically on reg 2 hunters ( Sea to Sky to 3-32, 3-33, southern reg 5) guys who hunt there to throw down and assist soon. We need $$ to hammer down !

Now you you know exactly where it's going, when and what the outcome WILL BE.
    We are all going to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    They take some ! We need every penny. We got it coming soon. We may have to keep it EMT this month and for designated areas ( guys who we can confirm will make a difference).
    Dropping a shit pile money tomorrow on equipment alone.
    Good thing is we are actively working at goal #1 NOW over thousands of combined Km's. That's right NOW. See? No votes, no 2 or 3 year study bs, no in fighting, no wasting time - boom- action in a positive direction. We have started to grow our ungulate herd NOW - instant action where it counts immediately as in days AGO.
    On the BCUF ( BC Ungulate Foundation), our ultimate year round goals are to encourage and fund new hunters and trappers to get licensed and hook em up with great mentors. Create awesome content to deliver online to counter the anti movement ( I hit 100,000 plus people direct now via social media). We mimic their methods only we will have solid conservation facts backed up and delivered to the non hunting community non stop which counters their claims.Meanwhile, our tight knit group of skilled 'conservation technicians' will be avidly HARD AT WORK to ensure we start growing Ungulates NOW and address problem areas NOW and not stop until we get it done.
    Pretty simple ! No BS, cover the basics of what needs to get done to make shit better across the board.

Ill be calling specifically on reg 2 hunters ( Sea to Sky to 3-32, 3-33, southern reg 5) guys who hunt there to throw down and assist soon. We need $$ to hammer down !

Now you you know exactly where it's going, when and what the outcome WILL BE.
    We are all going to fix it.
    Money sent. Hope it helps. Thanks for making a difference.

But if there aren't 200" bucks frolicking all over in 5 years, i want my money back!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    One of my favorite parts of this initiative is the partnership with FN.

There has been a real resurgence with FN desire to participate in a more traditional lifestyle (especially for their youth) and that includes a more traditional diet of wild food, hunting and fishing. Predator control is part of that, and getting young FN involved in it can only be a good thing.

Even though RH and FN may have had differences, we do have similar goals of ensuring that there are plenty of ungulates to hunt.
    Interesting so its not about conversation or concern about declining ungulate populations but ensuring there are plenty of ungulates to hunt.
    So kill off something to save something else so it can be hunted. I think that is a pretty hard sell to the non-hunting community but every one
    has there own opinion.
    .................................................. ....

LBM , why would you choose to be so misleading with a post ?

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    To those who don’t support hunting or any form of animals being killed you have a point

But to those who consider the need for balance in the predator prey scale it’s not a hard sell. A large portion of the public is not anti hunting, open to the fact wildlife needs balance, and predators have impact beyond the species we hunt

There is not one mind set in the general public and how hunters explain the reasons for predator management is huge

Cant win them all no matter what

Can we call this group the 'real wildlife defence league'

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Mist View Post
    LBM , why would you choose to be so misleading with a post ?
    That’s what he does. Tries to find fault with everything and every one.

He looks for the grey lining in a silver cloud.

Miserable.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 01-22-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

It's posts like this that test my language patience and more.
    whrn you alter your next three months of holidays , drop the last 15 days STRAIGHT on your own dime to create a solution to help all your outdoor brithers and sisters, start a monster project which will take rediculous amounts of time, then read an effing post fuelled by misery from a damned key board with ZERO positive or even an ADDED SOLITION offered. BRAVO !!
    See people ???? THIS IS WHY I do what I do. Slam the bull shit aside, follow through and get it done.
    OH WAIT, maybe I'll STOP, stay inside and shit on anything that may arise instead - and not add ANY positive, constructive input.
    Its ok , we got this ��.

LBM whats that old saying , if you have nothing nice to say shut the f#*k up

I don’t see why that is such a bad thing. What we’re trying to do is manage a resource(ungulates). Part of our use for that resource is hunting. I don’t have a problem with that fact.

Not so different than managing fisheries and stocking lakes all over the province so we can go and catch them is it?
    Last edited by mod7rem; 01-22-2018 at 10:39 AM.