Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Great job tapman an Steve, thanks eh

Steve nailed a canine at 520 with his new scope , best thing was lots of blood on the ice none on Steve's face

lots of guys talk 520 but reality goes to guys who shoot lots.

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Steve nailed a canine at 520 with his new scope , best thing was lots of blood on the ice none on Steve's face
    Ha !!

We had a beer tonight and he told me the new scope worked well. I've been yapping at him for years to replace that f@cker of a scope. I think it even pasted me in the face once when I shot it from them bench, but the safety glasses saved my forehead.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I think that old scope gave Steve's face a certain personality ,2 or 3 times it bit him in the last few months. It was a great couple days learned a ton about wolves and snaring

I’m ready to support a trapper; if you decided to do it pls let us know how and where to g fund you or any other trappers that are on board with you! As a father of a young family, and as a new hunter I can’t commit to trapping but I sure as heck am all in for protecting the ungulate population by supporting the trappers!
    Spera in Deo

The gofund me page has been shut down by all the leaf lickers out there! We have been sending money thru EMT and e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyduck View Post
    The gofund me page has been shut down by all the leaf lickers out there! We have been sending money thru EMT and e-mails.
    That should be against the law, absolutely despicable isn't it how they can shut down a gofundme just because they don't agree with what the trappers are doing...

Well back up to the hot spot tomorrow to check things hope we have some good news for you when we return

^^^good luck up there.....I found a spot in region 8 I'll be hunting wolves when my buddy gets back from his shift up north, he's got the good call.....if your around reg 8 let me know, I've got a great spot to set up traps..they like the thick stuff..