Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

i think Jordan needs his salad tossed by a g bear.
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

well I had my comments deleted. as well as my link to the Ontario caribou stories. appears he is not interested in facts

The F$&?er deleted my comment too. It wasn’t even personal. Loll
    i am gonna call him tomorrow too.

Would love to find out how that call goes

As the saying goes,

"people see what they want to see"
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Thumbs up Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Awesome thanks
    I will not be calling, but watch my FB feed tomorrow just to see what it is I do Buddy...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quick note. In case any of you haven't figured it out yet, I am the WRONG GUY to talk to about hurting anyone's feelings. When a dude throws his full name and face to the world in support of predator control, be assured he more than likely isn't going to cuddle YOU or your sensitive side or anyone else when it comes to getting shit DONE at all costs. Think about it !! Hear me snivel about all the shit online 100% directed at me ? Pfft, not a chance. So you can imagine my attitude when it comes to some snivelling pussy 'hunter' who complains about being 'sensitive' ��, go eff yourself, hoews that ?��. ( who the eff else you want doing this for you ??).
    The 100 % reason we are behind and loosing ( not for effing long) is because of worrying about what people think and not standing FIRM and loud - that's it!! Man cuddling has zero room.
    Anyway, for all of you hard core supporters, we just ordered a pile of "Bridgers".
    ( google it, keep it off here). And I'm still pissed I'm not running around the planet right now, I'll get over it.

Onward !!!
    ������

3/4 of a degree North of 60, and a little west of 135

Both of these "people" got started with the Deer Safe Victoria and I guess they felt empowered because no one went after them (KC in particular) for their personal attacks. I was the N. Saanich rep on the CRD action committee and she slagged me personally in some of the local rags. Deer Safe even complained to the CRD that I represented a special interest group and should be removed and a rep from DeerSafe be put on the board instead... no hypocrisy there. lol My "crime"? Writing a letter to the Coquitlam council in support of keeping their bow season.

Jordon would film the meetings we had, very ignorantly up close and personal. One evening I took his photo as he filmed me... he was not amused! Demanded to know why I had done that. Really?

People would ask me why I didn't write rebuttal pieces for the personal attacks and I think my son summed it up best when he said ... "hey Dad, that just means you're winning!" Plus it might seem to validate the idea that they were getting to me... I found them amusing with their hair on fire antics.

These entities have a limited and rabid following, and like many of their ilk, are loud, self-serving and feed on their own sense of perverse self-righteous indignation.

So Steve... I guess you're winning.

RC

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    where is the exact link for this^^^....want to hit the like button for steve here...but can't find it on this goof's FB page anywhere??
    Lol, I know this guy. (Jordan that is)
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Lol, I know this guy. (Jordan that is)
    $100 Reward for a picture of him in a restaurant eating a steak, or KFC, or even a hotdog!