Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

It’s funny that people that didn’t donate a penny to this cause are demanding to be spoon fed pictures for “accountability” to this. Meanwhile those of us that are in the loop have seen the results.

Nobody is forcing anyone to donate or participate. So as I mentioned several times in this thread already, if all you want to do is be negative, you are going to get punted off of HBC.

And once again- I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

guest Guest

For the none believers..... Proof is on the pudding that PG and TM are a couple tgat are making a difference out there. Thanks guys for the hard work your doing, oh and yes, thanks for the pics I've received as well. I'm smilen. Good luck as you close out the end of trapping season.

I haven't been on here in a while, too busy. and to be straight up, I have probably 10 X the following on my other social media than here and 99% of the supporters from here are on it.
    The amount of miserable f@#$ on here is a bit much to swallow, why expose yourself to the cancerous crap.

Moving along.

Here's a quick report..... ( mine only).
    -I'm on the final week of donating 3 full time months to dealing with our canine issue.
    - #35 canine of MINE hit the dirt yesterday ( I am 'just' home from being away AGAIN). Well over half are wolves.
    - 100% of my photos from HBC are being used in web site blasts from numerous anti hunting groups - again 100% of MY posts on HBC. ( NO, not my social media). Why I am not on here as well.
    - I have video and photos of MY own ( and numerous others) progress.
    - have kept 6 unrelated very credible people directly informed of progress. (AGAIN, season end will private message supportive people with the goods, the rest can suck my ass).

SO, I could be traveling around the planet ( which was planned) but decided to stay here and do 'this' instead.

WHY not a member of some cattlemen's blah blah?? ram your cattle up your ass. I trap for and care for deer, moose, elk and wild sheep.

WHY not join for the $750 a wolf ? its not about the money
    Our movement us about US, meaning the people who care about our deer, elk, moose sheep and caribou.

Side note, if ANYONE on here or anywhere else claims to be some 'hot shot wolf trapper' and calls others who are trying to be good at it a "wanna be" while instead of helping them become better, you are flat out a waste f breathing air in my books

For EVERY true conservation minded person on here who didn't have the time or skills to help but supported? I bow down to YOU ALL. You made such a massive difference its silly. ( and still are). Myself alone saved a VERY conservative 500 plus ungulates for this spring ( probably more like that number plus 75% more). This was enabled by the supporters as well the others success.

Again for EVERY SINGLE one here that tried to discourage us? I would LOVE to flat out just meet up and kick your sorry soggy ass all over the driveway a few minutes - you are little insignificant cancers in our happy active world.

For all you who own traplines and blocked conservation and didnt do ANYTHING?? ( no shortage of you in reg 1), I as well see you as full wastes of flesh. Zero respect for you, zero time - you are as well just another anti, nothing more, nothing less and more a full time cancer to your local ungulate population - period.

Any of you think my words too harsh ?? Go hit the mountains solo a few months, then come online and see how well your language does.
    Didn't see ONE effing person out there tending to our game - NOT ONE but the concerned few who rallied and drove hrs and hrs one way just to get there.
    NOT ONE. Not one set of boot prints, no nothing - ZERO.

Anyway, haven't got my boots off yet and stink of dead wolf and wolf shit from packing dead wolves.

OH, dont let me leave out the sacks who went 'pussy' due to ME " hurting feelings" and " did not support conservation because of your little feelings......... guess what? IF you thought this was about ME, you never even made it to the parking lot let alone the game ANYONE who 'thought' this was about ME is about half as smart ( an easy example) Trudeau. 100% of you 'representatives' from any conservation club who didn't support or promote the predation control are just plain anti hunters and plain anti conservationists - thats it. OH YA, dont forget, I never saw ONE of you out there ONCE either.
    WHY do I get to sling this at you? BECAUSE I EARNED IT..........

Again, all you people who are pro conservation and made a difference, I look way up at everyone of you, way to go !!!!!!

Later ! ( another week to go).
    Last edited by Gateholio; 03-23-2018 at 10:51 PM.

I find it very interesting the moderators allow you to be such a foul mouthed individual on a family site and ban those of us that seek the truth.

I find what you are doing about predators admirable but if it isn't about the money ( as you stated in above post) what is it about?

That is all I want to know.

Your name calling definitely add s to your intellect Mr. Isdahl.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 03-23-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Gcreek

i received your PM threatening to use anti wolf hunting “yuppies” to attack me.

You might want to focus your attention on being more positive rather than attacking others in the hunting trapping and shooting community.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I think PG66 has said numerous times that it isn't about the money but about growing our Ungulates back? Most of us hunt these animals and it is obvious they are not doing well and mainly due to our predator problem - he too is a hunter and is doing this to allow ALL of us to continue to enjoy our ungulate hunting. That's what I've read from him in basically all his comments. No?
    Tick tock, tick tock...waiting for hunting season...

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Gcreek

i received your PM threatening to use anti wolf hunting “yuppies” to attack me.

You might want to focus your attention on being more positive rather than attacking others in the hunting trapping and shooting community.

You mean this one Clarke?

Originally Posted by gcreek
    Wonder how many yuppies that patronize your establishment know you support killing wolves?

Ban me again for nothing but asking questions or telling the truth and it might get out.........

Regards

Let's tell the whole truth. We can both be nice here and I will promise not to be foul mouthed like your poster boy.

G creek have you not read the whole thread. From day one this was about bringing everyone together to combat the wolf situation in our province. The money that was donated was spread out too many trappers in the province to help them with trapping materials and gas. The money was to help them offset their expenses, not as an income for trapping wolves. And yes PG can get excited but you just called him and myself scammers and liars what would you expect. So again your last statement makes it sound like you haven’t read the thread , Go back and read it and then tell me what this was all about

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    You mean this one Clarke?

Originally Posted by gcreek
    Wonder how many yuppies that patronize your establishment know you support killing wolves?

Ban me again for nothing but asking questions or telling the truth and it might get out.........

Regards

Let's tell the whole truth. We can both be nice here and I will promise not to be foul mouthed like your poster boy.
    Yes, that PM, where you threaten to have me attacked for supporting wolf hunting.

Its interesting that you feel it’s acceptable to promote other hunters targeted by anti hunters simply because you don’t get your way on a website.

You sure are making yourself look bad here.

Wow. That escalated farther than it should have.

I spent about six weeks working in Pemberton this winter. Lots of it behind locked gates where otherwise I wouldn’t have knowledge of how few ungulates are there. Especially deer. In that time, I saw one deer in a farmers yard, 3 or 4 different moose, and 3 wolves. We weren’t looking for animals, but those are my observations just from driving to and from work.
    Thank you Steve for taking the bull by the horns and doing something about the wolf problem, not only in your area, but in other areas too.