Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

I dont really have time right now but will be going back on the thread and private messaging various people. Your going to be happy. I'll hammer out a few now, if you get it, you can pass it on to trusted friends. We are working on a direct circle of contact with a ' true conservation support list' for direct contact, from there they can tell their true conservationist friends. Will take a bit of time, but we will have everything on this end smooth in short time. Meantime, there is LOTS to do more importantly this time of year. In the meantime, proguide66@yahoo.com. will be making a 'private' FB group shortly as well, again it all takes time and personally, I barely have minutes to spare.
    Side note, the island needs some BS straightened out BADLY among people who are supposed to care, I mean what a tragic state in various areas. With how busy I am, if anyone messages me to offer up an island phone number or person I 'should' talk to, PLEASE DO IT YOURSELF. This is the part many are missing. This is supposed to be a group conservation move as well support in every way. thanks for all the support my way, but its YOUR WAY I'm trying to get going.
    I even had a freaking person from the island message me on here that I am "looking to get stroked" doing this.....YES IM SERIOUS. Holy F@CK. People like this 'X how many' over there???? Like I said, a MESS. you guys need to rally, straighten out the BS in a rapid way.
    OK, I'm back at it. I'll pm a few now, then I have to get back to my own grief.
    Later !

Sometimes it seems like this haha ha ha

Last edited by Gateholio; 02-20-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Thank you Steve for the response.My second donation is in the mail. Keep up the good work

Every month I put money into my RRSP, and TFSA. Since I don’t have the gear and skills yet to trap and help to make a difference. I’m investing in the ones who do, Investing for our future generations.
    EMT sent to Steve
    EMT sent to trapman

whos next to invest???

(did our money from GoFundMe go through?)

Thank you Scotty and everyone else that has sent money it is great l to get, it really helps out and gives me motivation to try harder to help our problem. My son has a professional day on friday and what better way to spend a father and son day , but out on the line hauling bait and hanging snares. Thanks everyone you are making a difference

Are there any updates on the amount of wolves taken in the last three weeks. I’m sure signs of success would help the donations a lot. Keep up the good work guys with such shitty conditions!

With 8-10,000 wolves in this province, heck of a lot of work to do...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterguy View Post
    Are there any updates on the amount of wolves taken in the last three weeks. I’m sure signs of success would help the donations a lot. Keep up the good work guys with such shitty conditions!
    hunterguy
    I am sure pictures of success would go a long way motivating ppl where their money is going. however, we need to be careful about what is posted in open forums as we all know there are alot of eyes on this site!
    We do have to be careful with our social license and try to win the non hunting community back! not the antis f*** them

Totally understand, my bad.

Sorry if this has been Answered... but have the "Go fund me" funds been released yet?