Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by kootenaihunter View Post
    I was looking around for the NPO CRA registration number for the BCUF, is it listed somewhere?
    We have been racing the calendar in the bush, haven't registered yet, reason for the go fund me account for the guys hitting it right now. We'll get it done. Priority on wolves, trappers and action has been eating up time combo with each person dealing with their own persononal buis' the same time.

Donation sent Good luck trappers! Stay safe out there!

$25 donated, great work Steve we need more people like you with some common sense and a go-getter attitude!

Just move on Proguide.....will you be going to the BC Trapper's Convention this April? Maybe you could be a guest speaker, another way to connect with trapline owners, charge admission, raise more funds. Maybe throw in a Blacktail tip or two. I'm sure hunters would attend.

http://www.bctrappers.bc.ca/convention.html

guest Guest

Back to the top....... Seeing nothing but wolf tracks like everyone else....... Come on HBC buck up, make a difference, help the Ungulates, do your part to fund a Trapper and find balance again in all wildlife.

Throw down you guys. https://www.gofundme.com/ungulate-conservation-bc[/QUOTE]

How much does a trapline cost to hang on to, or obtain in the first place?!?

Where can a person find this out? I just tried to google it and I was not able to find anything regarding the cost of ownership of a trapline

Seems expensive to hang on to something you aren't even really trapping on.

Traplines are all shapes and sizes , they go for $4000-$150,000 just depends where , size and what fur is on it. Once the trapline is purchased there are no yearly costs, but it does have to stay active

J-F is offline Thanks for generous GOS!

Just sent my share, I could muster 100$ now.

In the future, I will prefer to send cheques directly to the organisation, credit cards and crowdfunding sites keep a share for themselves, which isn't going to ungulate help. For now, the https://www.gofundme.com/ungulate-conservation-bc has proven to be fast and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by J-F View Post
    Just sent my share, I could muster 100$ now.

In the future, I will prefer to send cheques directly to the organisation, credit cards and crowdfunding sites keep a share for themselves, which isn't going to ungulate help. For now, the https://www.gofundme.com/ungulate-conservation-bc has proven to be fast and easy.
    PG has his email in this thread for emt purposes. And it's possible to choose your own donation amount on gofundme. Think I give them a dollar?
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

gofundme no longer accepting donations?