Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

For me on the last 3 weeks only 3 yotes and no wolves, but thats normal . Wolves seem to have a pattern on where and when they show up, the one pack on my line which started the year at 8 and is now down to 2 has a 2 to 3 week pattern of hitting the bait. For 2 1/2 weeks only single coyotes Have hit the bait. But last wednesday when we rebated there were a new pack of 9 wolves circling one of the bait piles. I am hopping to tell you of some more successes on the next trip up. A region 2 trapper just left my place with 250 pounds of bait heading up to his line tomorrow, he had wolves near the bait station last time he was up .It is getting handled

I got 2 out in the open on family day. A pup and a mature female.

I'd say there were about 10 in the pack by the tracks. Now 8.

They came down onto the main rd I was driving and I caught up to the middle with the truck.

Bigtime lucky, right place at the right time, but I've played that game in that valley enough now that I'm turning the odds in my favour.

Tricked the second one to turn around and come back with some howling.

Great work Drillbit...as I said before, I am willing to help any trappers in the Peachland/West Kelowna/Kelowna area...I've never trapped before, but I have a good pair of snowshoes, a strong back and a strong will, and a good buddy of mine would love to join as well...I have a busy work schedule, but if the time is feasible any of you lemme know if I can help....they are hard to hunt, and calls ain't working thus far for me..and great work btw you guys Proguide et al....

Gofundme is shut down, send funds direct. Any funds contributed to gofundme went through though, as far as I know. So if you didn't get a refund, it went to the right place.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

PM sent trapman. I have bait.

EMT sent Steve. I have cash.

hitting the "Like" button right now...good job!

For anybody interested, among other things, he's the editor in chief of Victoria Animal News. I took this from his LinkedIn account.

Good reply Steve!

Gave the fella the Google treatment==WHOOA this guy is a Paul Watson wanna be eco-terrorist given his chance and surrounded by all the rest of the usual suspects I saw one positive thing that he does support- gardens for communities wonder what happens when Kellie's deer eat at the community garden and the poor overtaxed Victorians have no fresh lettuce? Horseee send cash send cash
    PIGS IS PIGS;BUT HOG'S IS HOGS!