Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

I would also like to thank pg66 and trapman I donated to both of you and I'm grateful that you put the time in to do something I couldn't , just on a side note these areas your trapping are not where I hunt but that's what helping ungulates is all about isn't .

To Steve and other trappers,
    The majority of us appreciate every wolf that has been removed from the system. Anyone who believes otherwise has their head jammed too far up their ass to realize the good you guys are doing. Keep piling them up.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Thanks to PG and TM for their efforts! It doesn't matter how much good you do, or how hard you work, but there will always be blamers and complainers out there. Keep up the good work!!!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    I haven't been on here in a while, too busy. and to be straight up, I have probably 10 X the following on my other social media than here and 99% of the supporters from here are on it.
    The amount of miserable f@#$ on here is a bit much to swallow, why expose yourself to the cancerous crap.

Moving along.

Here's a quick report..... ( mine only).
    -I'm on the final week of donating 3 full time months to dealing with our canine issue.
    - #35 canine of MINE hit the dirt yesterday ( I am 'just' home from being away AGAIN). Well over half are wolves.
    - 100% of my photos from HBC are being used in web site blasts from numerous anti hunting groups - again 100% of MY posts on HBC. ( NO, not my social media). Why I am not on here as well.
    - I have video and photos of MY own ( and numerous others) progress.
    - have kept 6 unrelated very credible people directly informed of progress. (AGAIN, season end will private message supportive people with the goods, the rest can suck my ass).

SO, I could be traveling around the planet ( which was planned) but decided to stay here and do 'this' instead.

WHY not a member of some cattlemen's blah blah?? ram your cattle up your ass. I trap for and care for deer, moose, elk and wild sheep.

WHY not join for the $750 a wolf ? its not about the money F@$K TARD.
    Our movement us about US, meaning the people who care about our deer, elk, moose sheep and caribou.

Side note, if ANYONE on here or anywhere else claims to be some 'hot shot wolf trapper' and calls others who are trying to be good at it a "wanna be" while instead of helping them become better, you are flat out a waste f breathing air in my books and you can go F yourself, you are nothing and you are shit - all I have for you.

For EVERY true conservation minded person on here who didn't have the time or skills to help but supported? I bow down to YOU ALL. You made such a massive difference its silly. ( and still are). Myself alone saved a VERY conservative 500 plus ungulates for this spring ( probably more like that number plus 75% more). This was enabled by the supporters as well the others success.

Again for EVERY SINGLE one of the pieces of shit on here that tried to discourage us? I would LOVE to flat out just meet up and kick your sorry soggy ass all over the driveway a few minutes - you are little insignificant cancers in our happy active world. Again, go F@$K your selves.

For all you pieces of shit who own traplines and blocked conservation and didnt do ANYTHING?? ( no shortage of you in reg 1), I as well see you as full wastes of flesh. Zero respect for you, zero time - you are as well just another anti, nothing more, nothing less and more a full time cancer to your local ungulate population - period.

Any of you think my words too harsh ?? Go hit the mountains solo a few months, then come online and see how well your language does.
    Didn't see ONE effing person out there tending to our game - NOT ONE but the concerned few who rallied and drove hrs and hrs one way just to get there.
    NOT ONE. Not one set of boot prints, no nothing - ZERO.

Anyway, haven't got my boots off yet and stink of dead wolf and wolf shit from packing dead wolves.

OH, dont let me leave out the sacks of shit who went 'pussy' due to ME " hurting feelings" and " did not support conservation because of your little feelings......... guess what ******s ? IF you thought this was about ME, you never even made it to the parking lot let alone the game you losers. ANYONE who 'thought' this was about ME is about half as smart ( an easy example) Trudeau. 100% of you 'representatives' from any conservation club who didn't support or promote the predation control are just plain anti hunters and plain anti conservationists - thats it. OH YA, dont forget, I never saw ONE of you losers out there ONCE either.
    WHY do I get to sling this shit at you? BECAUSE I EARNED IT..........

Again, all you people who are pro conservation and made a difference, I look way up at everyone of you, way to go !!!!!!

Later ! ( another week to go).
    Thanks proguide66, thank you for saying what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    You mean this one Clarke?

Originally Posted by gcreek
    Wonder how many yuppies that patronize your establishment know you support killing wolves?

Ban me again for nothing but asking questions or telling the truth and it might get out.........

Regards

Let's tell the whole truth. We can both be nice here and I will promise not to be foul mouthed like your poster boy.
    Well I guess we've seen your true colours now anyways.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

[QUOTE=gcreek;1994374]You mean this one Clarke?

Wonder how many yuppies that patronize your establishment know you support killing wolves?

Ban me again for nothing but asking questions or telling the truth and it might get out.........

Regards
    Wolf. Slayer

So let me get this straight, you just threatened to destroy a mans livelihood if he bans you????
    Last edited by Spy; 03-22-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    G creek have you not read the whole thread. From day one this was about bringing everyone together to combat the wolf situation in our province. The money that was donated was spread out too many trappers in the province to help them with trapping materials and gas. The money was to help them offset their expenses, not as an income for trapping wolves. And yes PG can get excited but you just called him and myself scammers and liars what would you expect. So again your last statement makes it sound like you haven’t read the thread , Go back and read it and then tell me what this was all about
    I actually have read most of this thread while I was on my two month holiday.

Again, I admire that you are going after predators. I just don’t understand why you guys use the term “canines”. If it is a damn coyote you’ve shot just say so, don’t leave the impression to many that every dog you kill is a wolf. I employ the best in the business and they haven’t made over 125 in 12 months trapping year round. EVER!

For All it matters, I have killed over 150 wolves in my lifetime, I’m not even going to guess at coyotes but over 750 anyway. I have paid for another 75 plus wolves to be trapped and removed from the gene pool. The last we’re complete packs of 3to 8. Is that not pulling one’s own weight enough to not feel the need to donate to anyone?

There is the opportunity for good “canine” trappers to collect good money in the BCCA program provided you don’t have to travel far. Apparently, your partner feels above this.........

So carry on by all means, just remember, I’m not a city dweller, been there done that with Canines, ( found out I wasn’t good enough) and I wasn’t born yesterday.

All the best.

Paraphrase. It's hard to bullshit a bullshiter
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    You mean this one Clarke?

Regards

Let's tell the whole truth. We can both be nice here and I will promise not to be foul mouthed like your poster boy.
    WOW, what sad human you must be to threaten a man's business like that.
    Just confirms what many of us already knew.

The only reason ranchers like you pay trappers is so you can show that you are making an effort to combat predation when you're standing there with your hand open looking for government compensation for your losses.

Just another cattlemans association member leaching off the taxpayer while ruining crown ungulate range and bad mouthing resident hunters.
    Typical.

Still waiting on those pics of all your dead calves in forgotten wolf snares.

#FAKENEWS

Cool Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    WOW, what sad human you must be to threaten a man's business like that.
    Just confirms what many of us already knew.

The only reason ranchers like you pay trappers is so you can show that you are making an effort to combat predation when you're standing there with your hand open looking for government compensation for your losses.

Just another cattlemans association member leaching off the taxpayer while ruining crown ungulate range and bad mouthing resident hunters.
    Typical.

Still waiting on those pics of all your dead calves in forgotten wolf snares.

#FAKENEWS

You are proof that mothers of some eat their young................

#1 They weren't my calves.

#2 They belonged to a mentor of mine.

#3 The snares were left behind by a trapper who was also a known drunk.

#4 The trapper lost his licence for a period of time, I honestly don't recall how many seasons. I'm not about to name names in this concern.

#5 The rancher was not reimbursed for the loss of 3 calves.

#6 I forgot one of my own snares and hung one of my own cows.

#7. All me reasons that I don't support snares of any kind but foot snares.

#8 I never took or had any pictures in my possession. This all happened over 20 years ago. It has likely happened more times than we know.

#9 It isn't challenging to match wits with an unarmed opponent.

What do you do for a living other than take cheap shots at members here?