Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Money Sent.

$100.00 just sent......

still having a hard time finding someone who actively traps in the kootenays...

Good job Steve! you da man!!
    I see lots of activity happening down southern regions, but anybody know if any trappers getting on board in the north western regions of 6 ie. 6-4, 6-9, 6-8, 6-15 etc... ?? Just curious

Well I have not been on in awhile. Don't even get to hunt much. Glad I found this thread. Being a fellow Sea to sky (Squamish whole life) guy I have noticed and heard of more wolves in the area than ever. I got laughed at a few years ago when a post came up about wolves around Squamish, had a pic of one trotting down the street by a by a co-workers house, some said mangy dog, whatever. They are seen at the Squamish dump every year now. As said earlier in the thread they do not leave now. Just wanna say Steve you are Top notch Outdoorsman, Conservationist and Motivator for sure. EMT for $100 sent . Clean em up Proguide and all other trappers! Keep the pics and vids coming too! Cheers rb2
    Last edited by RB2; 02-06-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Those of you thinking about donatig but haven't yet think about spending that 20 bucks you would have normally spent on a 2nd mule deer tag and put it into this

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Those of you thinking about donatig but haven't yet think about spending that 20 bucks you would have normally spent on a 2nd mule deer tag and put it into this
    The response to Proguide66's GoFundMe page has been a little underwhelming so far considering this thread has over 34,000 visits. Come on Hunters, let's get this effort off the ground! Trappers need our support!

Well guys just picked up something that will let us go any were to trap wolves. We have over 2000 pounds of bait in the freezer , 18,000 acres off ranch land along the Fraser to rid wolves of. Going to head up soon as normal trapping season is over, going to be a blast

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Well guys just picked up something that will let us go any were to trap wolves. We have over 2000 pounds of bait in the freezer , 18,000 acres off ranch land along the Fraser to rid wolves of. Going to head up soon as normal trapping season is over, going to be a blast
    Holy Crap! Looks like I donated too much!

Maybe when you are doing some thing really important its worth doing it to the best of your ability. Actually I gave it to my wife as a valentine present, that way she cant get mad at me