Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

False. I’m interested in trapping them even but I’m definitely green in this.

False? Then put up some posts about who you are, hunting, fishing etc. Theres been too many burns on here by first timers asking questions like yours. If you don't then there's room for you on my ignore list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody-ak View Post
    False. I’m interested in trapping them even but I’m definitely green in this.

Weaver Green.

Your profile shows you've been on since my post and no reply to redeem yourself. Tried to be nice but others have called it. TROLL. IGNORE LIST FOR YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Modeltwelve View Post
    Your profile shows you've been on since my post and no reply to redeem yourself. Tried to be nice but others have called it. TROLL. IGNORE LIST FOR YOU.
    Why does it matter who the person is or there agenda, they asked a question about legal issues, 1 person answers the question asked the other 6 attack. You only have 24 posts what is the limit to
    make you good or bad.

Hey new hunter here. About wolves; once a guy shoots one what is he required to do? Harvest the meat? Is the fur worthwhile to keep and/or sell? Or is it also fine to leave the dead wolf to get consumed by nature?
    Depending on where you are when you bag it there's compulsory reporting (regions 1&2) or inspection (region 4)
    Dont be a magnum stultus petram- you may just be what you hate with a different name tag

Thank you for some helpful info. I’m in region two- just found this site and just got my core 3 weeks ago. Looking forward hunting some Blacktails around Squamish but seems pretty slim. I’m following this thread cause I want to do my part to deal with predators. From what I understand wolves aren’t good meat since they eat a lot of garbage? This true?

If you're up in squamish see if you can grab a wobbly pop with proguide66 and pick his brain, i think he's in pemby...but then gain i'm kind of a keyboard jockey myself right now lol
    Dont be a magnum stultus petram- you may just be what you hate with a different name tag

Thank you for some helpful info. I’m in region two- just found this site and just got my core 3 weeks ago. Looking forward hunting some Blacktails around Squamish but seems pretty slim. I’m following this thread cause I want to do my part to deal with predators. From what I understand wolves aren’t good meat since they eat a lot of garbage? This true?
    Who did you take your CORE course with, and where? Wolf retention regulations should be covered in the synopsis.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I took my course with Brian Cummings- from now on you guys can pm me if you want to check my credentials since that’s not what this thread is for.