Page 36 of 72 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

The island sure is rallying up great. Port Alberni to north of Campbell River for certain so far. I put a post on FB for a bait rally and they got pummeled in hrs. I ordered a pile more gear, will build it and head to Campbell River myself to deliver gear, hopefully a truck full of bait and dump all my knowledge down and leave it there with the guys to add to theirs.
    We also have people rallying over here with 4 trappers active from Squamish to 3-32, Trapman is still working hard on the Coq., possible lines about to get permission slips out across the south to mid province as well.
    I am training up some eager First Nations guys who want to make a difference as well and am setting them up with new gear.

Thanks to the donors, its obviously getting burned up for sure, but you are the ones making the difference. Any and ALL of you who are benefitting from this, please throw down 'something', no one else is going to get this done but US. It's just time to do it, no more crying about it, no more bitching about the gov or whoever not doing anything. Tags getting cut back AGAIN for mule deer was my final straw. Whats next??? How much weaker do we need to be??? lose, lose, lose, I HATE losing. We need all you guys to rally and help this get done. Tell every single person you know who hunts and wants it BETTER to throw down. Here's the link again. https://www.gofundme.com/ungulate-conservation-bc , 5$, $10, $100, $1000, whatever you can throw down will turn into 100% predator control NOW. It goes straight to gas, bait and gear. Maybe we can eventually set up a automatic wolf pelt delivery for $500 donors? Who knows, more people are on board, new ideas are coming. I'm used to doing shit myself so this is new to me. But we ARE DOING IT ! Please get your hunting partners on this!

Donated............thanks for your efforts PG

Great work
    Anything happening in the cariboo yet?

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    The island sure is rallying up great. Port Alberni to north of Campbell River for certain so far. I put a post on FB for a bait rally and they got pummeled in hrs. I ordered a pile more gear, will build it and head to Campbell River myself to deliver gear, hopefully a truck full of bait and dump all my knowledge down and leave it there with the guys to add to theirs.
    We also have people rallying over here with 4 trappers active from Squamish to 3-32, Trapman is still working hard on the Coq., possible lines about to get permission slips out across the south to mid province as well.
    I am training up some eager First Nations guys who want to make a difference as well and am setting them up with new gear.

Thanks to the donors, its obviously getting burned up for sure, but you are the ones making the difference. Any and ALL of you who are benefitting from this, please throw down 'something', no one else is going to get this done but US. It's just time to do it, no more crying about it, no more bitching about the gov or whoever not doing anything. Tags getting cut back AGAIN for mule deer was my final straw. Whats next??? How much weaker do we need to be??? lose, lose, lose, I HATE losing. We need all you guys to rally and help this get done. Tell every single person you know who hunts and wants it BETTER to throw down. Here's the link again. https://www.gofundme.com/ungulate-conservation-bc , 5$, $10, $100, $1000, whatever you can throw down will turn into 100% predator control NOW. It goes straight to gas, bait and gear. Maybe we can eventually set up a automatic wolf pelt delivery for $500 donors? Who knows, more people are on board, new ideas are coming. I'm used to doing shit myself so this is new to me. But we ARE DOING IT ! Please get your hunting partners on this!
    Awesome thank you so much for this PG I will be donating and will pass the link on to all other hunters I know thank again

Donation done, come on Spy open your wallet

Will be donating once I get the wife to help me figure out gofundme lol, thanks for all your hard work Proguide....will you be heading out reg8 way at all? I'd love to help out this way, I'll handle my own gas if ya help me and a partner get setup..

Good luck and thanks Steve.
    Cheers
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Donated......

Don't forget the coyotes! In some areas those things are at plague levels. More dogs than deer.

Donated.
    Thank you for all your hard work.
    D