Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Bumping this thread. Is Pro Guide still on here? Can someone save me from reading through the 70 pages on this?

- Did Steve ever get a go fund me on this? Can we donate still?

The Go Fund Me was shut down and he never answered anyone's questions on where our money went. Essentially he took the money and ran

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR NO DEER View Post
    The Go Fund Me was shut down and he never answered anyone's questions on where our money went. Essentially he took the money and ran
    I never had time or the patients to read all these posts but I red into it when it first started. I trap snare and shoot wolves every winter but couldn’t bring myself to ask for someone’s money and promise to produce. What I do think is fair is getting paid for results. There is a lot of us trappers in the northern part of the province (where most of you come to hunt) taking wolves every year, maybe not in the numbers that some others do. Mostly because we all have jobs to support our love of trapping. The go fund me should be divided up to whoever produces, not who promises. Whether it is one wolf or 50 wolves.

PG66 message hasn't changed-

Find your local trapper and help him to target wolves via donation. Get him or her interested in wolf trapping.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

“Took the money and ran”
    I donated to him, and other trappers.
    They / he traps wolves. They do more than I do, or have the time/ skill to do.
    He can take my money and do what he wishes, and I trust that he spent it on what he said.
    if other trappers came forward asking for help, I’m sure people would help them too.
    stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty76 View Post
    “Took the money and ran”
    I donated to him, and other trappers.
    They / he traps wolves. They do more than I do, or have the time/ skill to do.
    He can take my money and do what he wishes, and I trust that he spent it on what he said.
    if other trappers came forward asking for help, I’m sure people would help them too.
    stop complaining.
    ^^^^x2^^^^

Post 660 Trapman outlines where he spent the money he received, if those are interested.

Anybody suggesting that Trapman or PG66 "took the money and ran" or used it for "beer money" is off their rocker.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I'm with you, both stand up guys

The only ones who 'took the money and ran" are the Wolf lovers and their "friends" in government.

For christ sakes if more of you people showed up and helped out maybe we would be in a better situation. I personally gave trapman money, not on the go fund me thing sent him a cheque, he sent me back great pictures of where the money went and i will send him some more for the coming season. He is a stand up guy as i am sure Proguide is too!!
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit