Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

first time i saw this with my own eyes changed my mind 9 years ago. i think my 30-06 is still to hot from that show...proguide anything i can do your in the lead bud...

Well, trying to contain my excitement. Just out of a very good meeting that I am certain will prove to be VERY pivotal to crack open literally thousands of acres for us to perform super and much needed conservation practices.
    Huge appreciation to a friend who set it up. Zero opposed, 100% enthusiastic and they have a direct line and push to the top persons needed to change a few items for us.
    I as well will be receiving permission for various FN wolf infested lines very quickly.
    STOKED!! Will keep all posted.
    BC Ungulate Foundation is very real and VERY good !!!
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Well, trying to contain my excitement. Just out of a very good meeting that I am certain will prove to be VERY pivotal to crack open literally thousands of acres for us to perform super and much needed conservation practices.
    Huge appreciation to a friend who set it up. Zero opposed, 100% enthusiastic and they have a direct line and push to the top persons needed to change a few items for us.
    I as well will be receiving permission for various FN wolf infested lines very quickly.
    STOKED!! Will keep all posted.
    BC Ungulate Foundation is very real and VERY good !!!

��
    Thanks for taking this on. This is exactly what is needed!!!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Great work Proguide.....

!00 more snares

guest Guest

I sure am likening the look and sound of all this !

is Jassy out huting wolves ? she Better be carefull she don't get Eaten ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    Thanks for taking this on. This is exactly what is needed!!!
    X2 I've been hoping for I don't have the knowledge or expertise but I can help with $$

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    For jassmine, wolfdown and the likes.

This is what wolves do.
    The more wolves the more this happens.
    Wolf populations are at record highs and growing.
    Ungulate populations are at historic lows and imploding.
    Get the math?

While you read this hundreds of animals will be predated (some will be killed by FN) today alone.

Again you and a couple others are the ones engaging with them yet you tell people not to. Interesting wonder what your motive is.
    Wolves kill animals I think most realize that, and its usally not very pretty when it happens.
    Anti or non hunting groups can post just as many photos of animals still alive with arrows hanging out of them
    or jaws or legs shot off or simply just shot and left.
    Why keep trying to make them mad or worse then it is. Let pro guide do his thing and see were that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    ***NOTE***

Take note all, before you start slinging your support $$ around maybe wait a bit and let us get out accurate list made of dedicated predator managers in the appropriate problem areas.
    Predator trapping does not pay. Numerous trappers are trapping fur, they love doing it and either do not target predators intentionally OR flat out do not have the skills to be VERY effective ( yet).
    We are going to ensure your conservation $$ make a solid difference where it's needed badly. Once we get rolling, we are going to find new recruits with the apropriate energy and enthusiasm and fund their training !! We want these people from all across the province. No more 'just a few' well knowns who can do it. This knowledge needs to be shared - a lot !!
    So you know, feverishly working on this day and night non stop - it's coming !!!
    Waiting to see what you get worked out, know a few young guys here that are very interested and a few semi retired guys that can but more time into it. One just purchased a line
    others looking into trapping existing lines that are not targeted for wolves by the line holder.