Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Re: Lots Of Wolf Talk eh ?

Got access to a compound or crossbow? If it's down and on the ice, nail it with a fishing arrow... Drag it to shore...

Done that a time or two...

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    3 more dead, taped maybe 8 or 9 others. Kinda freaked out about ice to grab a big one. He's about 75 from shore.

Eagles are making short work of them. Fur everywhere.
    Anyway, have some new LARGE announcements coming shortly which will affect every one of you shortly ��.
    We are creating a few large storms ! I'll be home in a couple days. 6 down in 24 hrs, fingers crossed for am !!

Well the cost add up to more than fuel sometimes! Damn power company is using the road but not plowing, chains tool out a brake line! Trapper temporary repair at its best!!

Quote Originally Posted by cybertoad View Post

Well the cost add up to more than fuel sometimes! Damn power company is using the road but not plowing, chains tool out a brake line! Trapper temporary repair at its best!!
    emt sent.

Thanks for.your efforts

Hey Steve if you have something coming up that requires a bunch of bait let me know. I’ll even deliver it

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Hey Steve if you have something coming up that requires a bunch of bait let me know. I’ll even deliver it
    That's GREAT !!! Yes , can use a big load for Squamish soon. I'll fill you in when I get back, have a few meetings there right away first ! Thanks !!

I want to thank everybody that trusted me with your money to kill more wolves.
    I don't know how to get a hold of everyone that donated and am working on something to send to those that stepped up. So if you haven't already, please send a private message or email letting me know your name on the e-transfer, so when I get the details worked out I can get a hold of you.
    Also I will start a thread shortly to keep you all up on what I am doing with your money.
    Thanks again for your support.

^ nicely done Tanner.

guest Guest

Good Job Tanner, hopefully this helps your bottom line as a Trapper and Packer .

way to go PG ....... Sounds like you payed a good hurt on EM, the Ungulates thank you.
    Last edited by guest; 01-15-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Great job Tanner!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever