Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTACKED BY AN ONTARIO DEER!

bone-collector Guest

oh wait

I HAVE A WINNER

The deer was hiding from the mighty Doug when his hoof slipped and he fell out of the tree taking Doug with him , crashing to the ground !!!!!!!! after regaining its sences the deer triped over Dougs ass cheek trying to get the hell out of the country before poor Doug relised what had just hit him !!!!!!!

Dougs ride home from his beating!!!

L@@KS like Doug and his partner getting another free ride.

"If you can't say anything intelligent, then don't say anything at all, for you'll only be showing us how stupid you really are." τΏτ

bone-collector Guest

hmm

well I have read the truth, goes to show you should always use the K.I.S.S system , keep it simple stupid, dam overlooked all the obvious things that could go wrong,

oh well the funny thing is Doug I was carted to hospital from guide camp in 2001 after a meat pole let go and 3/4 of a moose came down on my noggin 8O
    ronny(the outfitter) found me wondering around aimlesly all snafued with no idea were i was ...3/4 moose =500-600lbs ruffly

actually was the pole that got me the meat just helped it to the ground quicker

moral of my story....TIE BETTER F#$%N KNOTS

Re: ATTACKED BY AN ONTARIO DEER!

my uncle was attacked by a deer, he killed it with a knife, im not jokeing its realy true.
    ttyal
    Riley
    There is room for all gods creatures........ right next to the mashed potatoes
    its better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.