Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Step son wants to hunt grizzly still

Re: Step son wants to hunt grizzly still

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm don't see any natives ever pulling nets when runs are low or impacting steelhead. .
    Nor limiting hunting numbers of moose for sale. .or vulnerable cow moose.
    Am not expecting anything positive from them..so far have never been surprised.
    Shoot up everything 24..7..365 nite and day..no such thing as conservation tremendous waste of salmon..moose.,
    Refuse to divulge numbers..sex of moose shot to help get a track on harvest..
    First to bitch..last to help

I would lobby for it to end..grizzly hunts for natives. .one rule..one law..lots of backroom coastal movement to capitalize on this decision..more than you would think this soon....Hmmm maybe steering the agenda?
    Certainly not one word supporting those that have financed grizzlies studies..management.

Hmm it is always we want more...to shoot at nite, no reporting, etc. Etc.etc.
    One example of natives coming to the help of resident hunters not native..sure worked well for the ex cop required to go to court after beeing shut out of his LEH moose zone..
    Show me MUTUAL cooperation..still looking.
    Steven
    The native band of Hartley bay ring a bell, they jumped into their little boats in the middle of the night when the Queen of the North went down. Hmmm just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    The native band of Hartley bay ring a bell, they jumped into their little boats in the middle of the night when the Queen of the North went down. Hmmm just sayin
    LOL If I looked up grasping at straws on google , This post might pop up .... this is so far from being relevent . Or was this an attempt at humour ?

Quote Originally Posted by leadpillproductions View Post
    My step son is status 8 tready FN , wants to hunt grizzly, Hes still able to under the new STUPID ban . Whats your guys thoughts ? Should I take him alow him to ?
    Take him hunting and kill as many bears as you can.
    Post the pictures on public forums and FB for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWalker View Post
    Take him hunting and kill as many bears as you can.
    Post the pictures on public forums and FB for all to see.
    That's my take on it too. Get it publicized that grizzly hunting is a normal thing to do, it's not just done by bloodthirsty scum with small dicks, the way the anti hunters like to portray hunters (I never could understand the fascination they have with penis, but I can't understand most of what they say anyway....)
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    That's my take on it too. Get it publicized that grizzly hunting is a normal thing to do, it's not just done by bloodthirsty scum with small dicks, the way the anti hunters like to portray hunters (I never could understand the fascination they have with penis, but I can't understand most of what they say anyway....)
    Hahaha I've asked the same question to many middle aged white ladies on FB who constantly bring up penises when talking about grizzly hunting, never get a sane answer though.

There are a lot of hunters going on about not posting pictures online and basically keeping secret what hunting is.
    This is the complete wrong approach in my eyes as it will never normalize hunting and only alienate us further from non hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    LOL If I looked up grasping at straws on google , This post might pop up .... this is so far from being relevent . Or was this an attempt at humour ?
    He mentioned natives don't help, so I pointed they have demonstrated they will help when human lives are in danger...that's all...now go drink some more Everclear

i talked to a CO in Kamloops a few yrs back he said if there is no season for an animal then FN are also not legally entitled to hunt them either.....thats coming from a CO not my words

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    He mentioned natives don't help, so I pointed they have demonstrated they will help when human lives are in danger...that's all...now go drink some more Everclear
    Wow, that's a very disparaging remark Olympia, you've been banned many times it's obvious you're not too bright! K