Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Funded Management for Our Future

Re: Funded Management for Our Future

Question:

If a Resident Hunter joins a Wildlife Organization with the belief that they are being properly represented, shouldn't that Organization be as transparent as possible and
    show the membership where the funds were distributed and what portions went toward Administration and Projects?

Exposing the Success Stories and building the membership would only build the volunteer base. So critical when funding is at a all time low.

Quote Originally Posted by bownut View Post
    Question:

If a Resident Hunter joins a Wildlife Organization with the belief that they are being properly represented, shouldn't that Organization be as transparent as possible and
    show the membership where the funds were distributed and what portions went toward Administration and Projects?

Exposing the Success Stories and building the membership would only build the volunteer base. So critical when funding is at a all time low.
    I'd be very curious to know the % breakdown as well.

This is old news, do you think that the general public will believe it now when they won't even recognize the science on the g-bears.
    Let the bios keep taking photos until the wolves start eating poodles, nothing will change.
    It better change ... That's where the money should be going ...Public Relations and Getting it out there on the news , billboards etc ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    It better change ... That's where the money should be going ...Public Relations and Getting it out there on the news , billboards etc ..
    Feel free to get involved and drive the changes you want to see!
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Bearvalley likely knows more about what is going on behind the scenes and cares more about what is happening concerning wildlife in this province than most on this site. I have known him for most of my life and he has always been a passionate hunter.

As with myself, he spends his own money to control the predators on his rangeland, indirectly keeping a lot of deer, moose and elk alive at the same time.

If those he was badgering on here were worried before they had better be prepared for more in real life now. He can be a vindictive soul if need be.

Sad that some don't want the real truth known. He was doing more good than most will realize until it all comes out in the wash.
    I was quite surprised he was banned. WTF...I have seen way worse on here. I think his input was very valuable. Let him back in I say.

Back to the discussion....
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Sightings/confirmation is from a ministry chopper flight earlier this week.
    Reg 8
    It is not a worry..wolves only account to 1% mule deer science says.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    It is not a worry..wolves only account to 1% mule deer science says.
    is their a touche in that comment.
    LMAO.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    is their a touche in that comment.
    LMAO.
    I think the scientist just had a typo. It actually should read, the wolves leave 1% of the mule deer remaining and eat the other 99%.

Question:

Your club's representatives at the BCWF AGM should have the budget info as well as the audit info from KPMG....if I'm not mistaken.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche123 View Post
    I was quite surprised he was banned. WTF...I have seen way worse on here. I think his input was very valuable. Let him back in I say.

Back to the discussion....
    I agree but I think he was stepping on sheeple's toes! I think he's got a lot to offer but he would rise to the flies that FD and the likes were offering! And banned I am! K