Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Want This Site To Be About Hunting Again?

Re: Do You Want This Site To Be About Hunting Again?

Now you should see a pic of a really big rifle.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Well let's see if I can post a pic using my iPhone

Thats a REAL Nice Remmy M700 375 H&H there ! RJ

So the first pic (of the Remington 7RM- for sale for $750) is just a pic I took from Nechako Outdoors site. I just copied the address and put it in the usual way we always have done on forums, using the Picture tool and linking the URL. (From URL)

The second pic, of my 50 BMG rifle comes directly from my Itelephone, again using the Pic tool but this time I used the "From computer" button and then chose "add file" and "upload file" It has an attached thumbnail pic and the large pic. Or it does for me, anyway.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	6683  

Gatehouse, how are you resizing these pics off of mobile to be able to upload to HBC? I have tried this before, but given the gargantuan sizes of today's phone pics it won't let me and i didn't find a fast way to resize before uploading.

I didn't resize anything. Just took pics from my phone camera library and uploaded them. It wasn't instantaneous like loading to IG, and I'm sure some pics would be too large to upload, but they did indeed work. Perhaps someone else knows how to resize pics on a phone.

The point is, uploading pics isn't impossible. You can use the same process we always have used, or you have other options using your phone.

This is assuming that others other than myself can see the pics of the 50 BMG rifle and the Ruger Precision rifle?
    Last edited by Gateholio; 12-28-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Unless I resize a picture to a significantly smaller size, this is what I get. It doesn't help that it doesn't tell me what the allowed dimensions are.
    Your image above is 90KB ... so it's obviously being resized somehow. Just not sure how. Native resolution of your ihpone would have that pic at like 4-5MB

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    It's a deer
    Lol you missed the smily winkee emoji lol I was actually paying you a compliment Dino its a great deer the size of an elk... nice pic

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0148.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	6686