Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Want This Site To Be About Hunting Again?

Re: Do You Want This Site To Be About Hunting Again?

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Reason: Don't know the numbers but my guess is that there are many, many more male hunters than female hunters. Wouldn't be surprised if it was close to 100 to 1.

This site promotes sexism
    is crapola!
    Hmmm, funny how on IG, a site with Thousands of hunters and their pages, the lady hunters run pretty darn close to 50% if I had to take a guess on my page. Might even be a tad higher. Wonder why? Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Hmmm, funny how on IG, a site with Thousands of hunters and their pages, the lady hunters run pretty darn close to 50% if I had to take a guess on my page. Might even be a tad higher. Wonder why? Hmmm?
    That's because females are more visual..

Males are more concerned with an emotional bond and feeling connected..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Dana, if you are wanting to ask me questions maybe clean up some room in your inbox so I can respond

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Holy Phuck ! Thats a LOT of DRAMA ! Dewey HURT my 1 feeling too ! lol RJ

Ok, I'll throw my hat in the ring on this one. A year ago or so this site was probably at it's lowest point. A lot of in-fighting and "cyber" bullying going on, and way too much non-hunting related political talk. But it tamed down a bit over the last while. But the actual hunting talk and stories are slow to come back, but they are there. Would I like to see the site go back to the glory days? Sure, but is it possible? Don't know.
    What has happened on this site is really no different then what goes on at a local coffee shop, except that the conversation happens slower. I'd rather keep that stuff at the coffee shop. Do coffee shop talkers actually do much to make a difference in the political? Likely not. Same goes for here. I miss the stories and the pictures. Show us some more of yours Dana please. (Mass n Trash rulzes!)
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

I would love to see more of your photos, and read more of your stories, I always did enjoy them.

As for the group of bullies and sexism, I must be blissfully ignorant? Perhaps because I browse forums the same way I’d walk through a dog park. If it looks like crap, I’d simply rather not step in it. Sometimes a shovel is usefull too (report the post), I’ve done it a time or three.

I was excited to see you posting again as it brought back memories of some of the quality content you used to share. I hope to see more of that, but your choice, of course. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Holy Phuck ! Thats a LOT of DRAMA ! Dewey HURT my 1 feeling too ! lol RJ
    You need some Forty Creek for that? Numb that thing!
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Dana, if you are wanting to ask me questions maybe clean up some room in your inbox so I can respond
    Done! 3 years of unread messages just cleaned out! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Done! 3 years of unread messages just cleaned out! Hahaha
    And don't be a prick

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    And don't be a prick
    Impossible!