Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abbotsford 3D

Re: Abbotsford 3D

I will be there on Sunday.....Maybe we can all meet and sit around with a coffee while waiting. Get to know each other instead of behind a computer

sorry its most likely a saturday only for me..with travell and all...spent most my life trying to get out of lower mainland...now if only ducks where open saturday...dammit

ps pnbrock...google abbotsford indoor 3d for some pics of targets..if you look at to many photos there is one of greybark on the far right

yes..there are 15 targets for the kids, and 15 targets for the adults.

Last edited by Riverbc; 01-18-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by bc_buckshot View Post
    I will be there on Sunday.....Maybe we can all meet and sit around with a coffee while waiting. Get to know each other instead of behind a computer
    I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be wearing a camo hoodie, short grey hair, and grey hearing aids. Can't miss me!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbc View Post
    I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be wearing a camo hoodie, short grey hair, and grey hearing aids. Can't miss me!

and I will be the one signing autographs and taking pictures with all the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by bc_buckshot View Post
    and I will be the one signing autographs and taking pictures with all the ladies
    I'll definitely see you then, as I will be shooting with the ladies.

And I will be there flinging my new wood arrows. Looking forward to this years 3D season!

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrip View Post
    And I will be there flinging my new wood arrows. Looking forward to this years 3D season!
    awesome!

Haha rivers they must have cloned you. Many I see that fit your description.