Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abbotsford 3D

Re: Abbotsford 3D

lol...yup. Nice to meet you.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Great time out there today.

I will be out there Sunday with my bow and bow hunting sucks shirt. Anyone that bow hunts knows how it feels when you put a deer to bed and creep up on them and 40 yards and wait till they stand and busted by the wind. IT SUCKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bc_buckshot View Post
    I will be out there Sunday with my bow and bow hunting sucks shirt. Anyone that bow hunts knows how it feels when you put a deer to bed and creep up on them and 40 yards and wait till they stand and busted by the wind. IT SUCKS!!!
    See you there!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

It was great to meet you yesterday. I'm sure we'll run into each other at other shoots.

The event was well attended again this year. 250 archers on Saturday, and I don't have the numbers for Sunday, but I do know there were more archers on Sunday, compared to Saturday. Next year should be an awesome shoot, as it's the 25th anniversary of the Abbotsford Indoor shoot. We'll be sitting down over the coming year, and trying to come up with ideas, to make the event really special.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbc View Post
    It was great to meet you yesterday. I'm sure we'll run into each other at other shoots.

The event was well attended again this year. 250 archers on Saturday, and I don't have the numbers for Sunday, but I do know there were more archers on Sunday, compared to Saturday. Next year should be an awesome shoot, as it's the 25th anniversary of the Abbotsford Indoor shoot. We'll be sitting down over the coming year, and trying to come up with ideas, to make the event really special.

Like wise bud.... your better looking in person then that pic. LoL. Shoot me a PM on the next shoot. Looking forward to the outdoor shoot

ha ha ha i remember the first indoor 3d... i was the kid that puked everywhere...

Like wise bud.... your better looking in person then that pic. LoL. Shoot me a PM on the next shoot. Looking forward to the outdoor shoot
    I wont be here for the next Sagittarius Shoot as I will be on the Island at the Courtenay shoot. The Fraser Valley Blacktail shoot is July 7 and 8. Hunter scoring and rangefinders are allowed.

24th Indoor and another grand event . Great Abbotsford Club effort well set up , well run and organized .
    Heard that plans for the 25th are already in motion for a milestone event .
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC