Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A grizzly barbecue at BC legislature

Re: A grizzly barbecue at BC legislature

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Sad state of affairs were in for sure.
    Not sure what a person could do in my little one horse town.
    But I could help with a little bit of money, if needed.
    I already am with BCWF.
    Anybody know what is on the horizon for fighting this bullshit.
    We all know now that the Greenpee's are out to destroy hunting as we know it.

Wondering
    My advice to you is to stop giving any money to the BCWF. They have squandered our heritage and it is time they fade, especially knowing you pay a guy over 100 grand a year to retweet David Suzuki's and the Raincoast society's eco science garbage.

You are far better taking your money and getting signed up as a card carrying BC Liberal. This battle can only be fought if hunters unify their vote and vote in Blocks. Look at the election results. A bunch of seats were won and lost on a mere 10's of votes. The sad thing is, hunters were those 10's of votes and that is what got us to where we are today, a government that didn't win, dictating their facist beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    My advice to you is to stop giving any money to the BCWF. They have squandered our heritage and it is time they fade, especially knowing you pay a guy over 100 grand a year to retweet David Suzuki's and the Raincoast society's eco science garbage.
    You forgot to mention one of the Fed “gurus” wrote Weavers bill on wildlife.

Already am a card carrying BC Liberal, our area voted Liberal.
    Not sure how we could get these Dipper/Greens to call another election.

First we need to elect a new Leader, and a good one
    Trudeau is a Neya Noonan Utim Tugeye

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    If you possess gbear meat you are now in possession of a prohibited meat, you must turn all said meat over to the ReeMP yesterday, or you will be prostituted!
    I wouldn't say it is if it was taken in a previous hunting season with a legal tag, or if First Nations hunters were to take it...

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Already am a card carrying BC Liberal, our area voted Liberal.
    Not sure how we could get these Dipper/Greens to call another election.

First we need to elect a new Leader, and a good one
    I wonder if Steve Thompson could be that leader? He understands hunters and the importance of hunters and habitat conservation....he came to the BCWF meeting in April and took lots of time to talk to hunters including myself, he seemed committed to the plan of all hunting $$$ going back into wildlife and habitat..

Right on man .Dana your comments are appreciated.
    Last edited by souwester; 12-23-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    I wonder if Steve Thompson could be that leader? He understands hunters and the importance of hunters and habitat conservation....he came to the BCWF meeting in April and took lots of time to talk to hunters including myself, he seemed committed to the plan of all hunting $$$ going back into wildlife and habitat..
    Remember Harry....he sold you out on allocation.
    One of the Fed superstars could probably give you more insight than me as to if Steve would make a good leader or not.
    Seeing as they’re good family friends he should know.
    Wildlife politics in this province stink.

Dont pay attention to the BCWF but totally agree about the liberals..any hunter that voted NDP or Green was fooling themselves that they were not voting against hunting..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

I think a Tar and Feather gathering would be much more effective.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess