Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BCWF- Grizzly hunt cancelled- Statement

Re: BCWF- Grizzly hunt cancelled- Statement

Quote Originally Posted by waistdeep View Post
    NDP pissed off the Greens on Site C, and threw them a bone to stay friends...sad

and we voted them in
    maybe you did but not me my friend
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Quote Originally Posted by waistdeep View Post
    and we voted them in
    No, we didn't. We all voted for who we voted for. And I certainly did not vote for a coalition of the NDP and the Greens.

I don’t blame the NDP or Greens, I blame all you people that voted for them.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    No, we didn't. We all voted for who we voted for. And I certainly did not vote for a coalition of the NDP and the Greens.
    And I certainly didn’t vote for either of them.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

I'd like to see an access to information request for the emails. They claim 78% were opposed to hunting the bears, but how can they make that claim when that wasn't even the topic they were investigating?

No point in looking into anything..it was a forgone decision,they did it before, now they ve done it again, big surprise! Its just an easy way to please their voters and take the spot light off site c.

If people were properly educated on science based wild life management I bet hunting would have the approval of the majority. The rest of people are just not capable of reasoning and prefer to get the food at the store where no animals suffer and protest oil in their plastic kayaks lol
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

I wrote them a nice letter on the scientifically based merits of managing hunting and the problems with not managing the bears based on facts.

They sent me me a nice letter back. Then screwed us all dry this morning. Ouch.
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

As has been said ...The NDP have halted Grizzly bear hunting before and have done it again..It never was about Science...Its about Emotion..Hopefully if we ever get another Liberal Govt in BC we can reverse the no hunting and again go by science...250 bears are killed out of a population of 15000..That is 1.66 percent of the population being killed..All I have to say is we are in trouble with future Govts policies...Hunting could be really targeted down the road ..And that road is a short one........I HOPE NOT.!!!!....Dennis

OK let us throw it back at the government and say any person who is mauled by a grizzly has the right to sue the government!!That Joe Foy ***hole gets way to much air time on T.V.Sorry completely pissed at the wingnuts running our Province!Never VOTED for them and never will.Destroy the place we call home every time.When will people learn??

If a government deems a species to fragile to withstand a hunt that science has for decades deemed sustainable,
    then this same species should not be harrased and tormented in the name of commerce(ecotourism)
    for the amusement of paying customers! If you can't hunt it, you shouldn't be able to harass it!