Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: BCWF- Grizzly hunt cancelled- Statement

Re: BCWF- Grizzly hunt cancelled- Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Supposedly It was the feedback that the govt asked for about their proposed meat only regulation that they based their cancellation of the hunt. That feedback was open to anyone with an email address (or addresses). You didn't have to be from BC, pay taxes in BC or vote in BC to participate.

SSS
    Has the GOABC or the BCWF thought to ask the Government to demonstrate the pole consisted of only BC residents? They've repeatedly stated there's been a "societal" within BC on how the Grizzly hunt is seen and used this feedback as an example of that which led to the closure. Shouldn't we be asking for information demonstrating that only BC residents responded?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Supposedly It was the feedback that the govt asked for about their proposed meat only regulation that they based their cancellation of the hunt. That feedback was open to anyone with an email address (or addresses). You didn't have to be from BC, pay taxes in BC or vote in BC to participate.

SSS
    Can I as a member of the BCWF request that the BCWF immediately make a Freedom of Information Act Request asking the Government to disclose the names and residencies of all participants in that pole? That the government demonstrate that all reasonable measures were taken to ensure that only BC residents participated in that pole? Can a member of the BCWF respond to my question and indicate whether or not they are willing to do this on the member's behalf and disclose the findings to the entire membership?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Can I as a member of the BCWF request that the BCWF immediately make a Freedom of Information Act Request asking the Government to disclose the names and residencies of all participants in that pole? That the government demonstrate that all reasonable measures were taken to ensure that only BC residents participated in that pole? Can a member of the BCWF respond to my question and indicate whether or not they are willing to do this on the member's behalf and disclose the findings to the entire membership?
    If you sent in an email voicing your opinion on their proposed meat only hunt you would know that none of that info was required.

I spent a fair bit of time on the anti hunting Facebook pages and they had their followers send out a pile of letters.
    On Fb you can see where most people are from.

If the Govt wanted the responses to be only from BC residents then they could have had us login with our BCEid numbers.
    Of course, they knew this but didn't want that to happen.

Plus, they never asked for feedback on banning the hunt. They asked for feedback on a meat only
    hunt.

This was a done deal as soon as the coalition was formed.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

If you sent in an email voicing your opinion on their proposed meat only hunt you would know that none of that info was required.

I spent a fair bit of time on the anti hunting Facebook pages and they had their followers send out a pile of letters.
    On Fb you can see where most people are from.

If the Govt wanted the responses to be only from BC residents then they could have had us login with our BCEid numbers.
    Of course, they knew this but didn't want that to happen.

Plus, they never asked for feedback on banning the hunt. They asked for feedback on a meat only
    hunt.

This was a done deal as soon as the coalition was formed.

SSS
    Thanks for the input SSS but I'd like a response from the BCWF. Both the NDP and Greens used this pole to justify a "societal" change in BC towards the trophy hunt. I didn't know some douce in Germany, or the UK or the US could vote in a pole that would affect BC legislation and I bet there's a lot of people in BC that didn't know this either. Maybe we should let the world vote in the next provincial election as well. This is fraud plain and simple and the people of BC should at least be made aware that their vote just became that much more meaningless under the Greens and NDP.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th