Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

Hmm im headed to Alberta for hunter host for trophy mule deer and GOS whitetail..we should provide other hunters the same opportunity..fact is I cant afford $12,000 for inexpensive mule deer hunt...nor can the average Albertan hunter afford $20,000 caribou hunt...its not a big number.
    Srupp

Im all honesty who cares about a an acompany etc.. lets just get the regs out so people can plan some shiet!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Bchunt View Post
    Shot down with the liberals means this government may be in favour

look at it on a broad scope. There is absolutely no reason the hold up pta pending the new regulations. Regulations come and go all the time. LEH are already out, so nothing there to be holding up PTA (no pta for species in an leh zone). PTA have never been held up before. The only thing this can mean is substantial changes to the PTA are coming. Hmmmm what might it be?
    So speculation and your own personal opinion only

Possibility yes but just one of many in my opinion

Thumbs down Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

... PTA have never been held up before. The only thing this can mean is substantial changes to the PTA are coming. Hmmmm what might it be?
    Oh for ChriSakes.

As I noted previously on this same thread, I have already received our multi-species PTA for 2 Albert Ladz to come & play over here.
    Those included moose & caribou.

I also know of four other parties that have theirs in hand already as well.

Looking for conspiracies much?
    I'd suggest if you don't have yours in hand already, you either screwed up on the application, asked for an LEH species, or one about to hit the no-fly list for non-residents.

Sheesh!
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

No screw up. Applied months in advance. Called the office and they said all pta on hold pending the new regulations
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." - Winston Churchill

Cool Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

... Called the office and they said all pta on hold pending the new regulations
    Well - myself and the four other groups mentioned can certainly call bullshit on that!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Well before you call bullshit, you may want to review this thread. Myself and astepanuk have both had the same issue, have both called, and both been given the same answer. I suspect there are other hunters in the same boat.
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." - Winston Churchill

As of now, there is still nada posted up online as per these new regs... Hope this gov't does not last past this year! Hence, they may change even yet again. Change can happen at any time!

Only the second 2 year regs,
    But I don't remember when they were only one year when they came out. But I thought it was at least after the old one expires!
    I don't recall though!

Enough bickering! The regs will be out when the NDP are done with pipeline BS!!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!