Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

They will be out this week

Wouldn't hold your breathe. We have the most useless inefficient government in power. They are probably on a yoga retreat currently.

I spoke to a CO last week. They were given until June 11 to provide feedback on a pre-release copy. They say they plan to have online version released on or before June 19. Now we wait...

Good to hear once we get our accompany to hunt permit then we can get serious with planning and training.

Question Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

Quote Originally Posted by Astepanuk View Post
    Good to hear once we get our accompany to hunt permit then we can get serious with planning and training.
    Wonder what the real reason is for you ladz' hold-up?
    Had my Permit to Accompany approved a couple weeks back now...
    Maybe you are thinking of an area that is going to be subject to change... or???

Wondering...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

yah that's what I'm worried about what animals did you apply for we pick Caribou and Mountain Goat I think it was the Caribou under scrutiny.

Arrow Re: 2018-2020 synopsis release date

Quote Originally Posted by Astepanuk View Post
    yah that's what I'm worried about what animals did you apply for we pick Caribou and Mountain Goat I think it was the Caribou under scrutiny.
    Depends on the zone I'd guess.
    I'd also guess it was the goats more than the caribou...

Our crew: Caribou, Elk, Moose & Black bear.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

The outfitters have been putting serious pressure on ending the permit to accompany. They believe every non resident should be with a guide. I wonder if there is some give back going to happen for the grizzly bear hunt cancellation. Cancel permit to accompany to force more use of outfitters. Never know with this government. All reasonable and rational thought is out the window.

We are in the same boat - applied months back for a pta. On hold pending the new regs. Perhaps it will be a no pta for species not on general open season, such as tine restricted Moose/deer/caribou.
    Last edited by Bchunt; 06-18-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Bchunt View Post
    The outfitters have been putting serious pressure on ending the permit to accompany. They believe every non resident should be with a guide. I wonder if there is some give back going to happen for the grizzly bear hunt cancellation. Cancel permit to accompany to force more use of outfitters. Never know with this government. All reasonable and rational thought is out the window.

We are in the same boat - applied months back for a pta. On hold pending the new regs. Perhaps it will be a no pta for species not on general open season, such as tine restricted Moses/deer/caribou.
    Do you have any evidence on this or is it just people talking?

I know some guides are not a fan of pta and they have been shot down in the past

Shot down with the liberals means this government may be in favour

look at it on a broad scope. There is absolutely no reason the hold up pta pending the new regulations. Regulations come and go all the time. LEH are already out, so nothing there to be holding up PTA (no pta for species in an leh zone). PTA have never been held up before. The only thing this can mean is substantial changes to the PTA are coming. Hmmmm what might it be?
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." - Winston Churchill