Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Epic hunting trip in BC

Re: Epic hunting trip in BC

Calling Tw many members have asked questions,care to answer them? Post up a thread and run away.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    bingo ! .......
    I was wondering this also. I've been tempted to take ours out, not for spotting or anything of the nature but just to capture some of the amazing places that we see while out hunting. But never have assuming hunting season + rifle + drone = bad news.
    Designing the perfect tin foil hat.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Well maybe you're right but I'd just like to point that at the same time this video was posted by him his profile also changed to that of a chinese communist poster and his tag changed to "Xiao long bao" ......
    hahaha ! Ok well I dont know then...maybe he's just trying to get everyone all riled up ? I don't know Texaswalker, havent bothered to read his other postings and don't make judments on people based on internet profiles. All I know is posting that video as an "Epic" hunt had a level a humour to it......maybe we should post more videos like this, if the anti-trophy hunting types start thinking this is what we call "Epic", maybe they'll leave us alone....lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Well maybe you're right but I'd just like to point that at the same time this video was posted by him his profile also changed to that of a chinese communist poster and his tag changed to "Xiao long bao" ......
    Xiaolongbao is a type of Chinese steamed bun (baozi) from the Jiangnan region

the plot thickens............obviously a slow news day

Not a bad video. Not sure if he's Asian as some are claiming. He's posted an Avatar of Mao. He'd have to be bat-shit crazy as Mao was responsible for killing millions of Chinese during his reign and TW would have ended up in a gulag for owning a gun or hunting.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Okay, I'll take a stab at this....
    No...sure as hell don't think TW is in this video.
    Yes, some of the photography is nice (gotta luv those drones and what they can do)
    But....now I may be wrong here....is this a "mockumentary" in TW's eyes??
    Otherwise...I'm totally lost to the significance of posting this to begin with....
    Nice rifle though!....forget the brand etc...but seen them at reliable.....sweeeet!!!

Lol........:-p

This video is a good example of the stereotypical lower mainland hunter in the Christian Valley. Fancy equipment, drones, scoping. Missed the part of walking up to people when they are in their stands though

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Depending on when the hunt was filmed....the use of the drone was probably illegal as well.

Yeah, all sorts of conclusions/assumptions can be made from this video. Is that a night vision monocle at approximately the one minute mark, just after he pulls out the spot light?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Tons of money being spent there....just to sit in a stand and wait for something to show up under 50 yards away.
    Was that a bino/range finder combo????!!!! costs how much????
    Rifle....7 to 10 grand????
    A guided hunt costs????
    And, a not so overly mature bear and a doe...................PRICELESS!

But hey...when you die, you cant take your money with you.....might as well keep the economy going
    on overpriced toys.