Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: trapline fun

Re: trapline fun

Well another ten days or so and another trip up to the line. Had a great day with my son or should I say good luck charm. First box we had a lynx , second box we had a Erma thinking this is going t to be a great day. On the first half we had 2 lynx,3 Erma and 4 squirrels. Not to bad hoping the north side will be as productive. A 45 min drive 2 pieces of pizza and we were on the north side of the line. Again first box was a bobcat. Next was a Erma than another lynx and 2 more squirrels. Not a bad day on the line with my little buddy. We had snow, wind ,rain and sunshine what a crazy weather day

Just added to the trap line arsenal, we should be able tto go any were now . Have not seen any wolf activity in 3 weeks ,hopefully they are back tthis week. We have just received permission to trap wolves on another line and 18,000 acres of ranch land

what a cool machine!

good going trap man...

trapman, pm box full....

Right on...wicked thread

Well I guess its time to show last weeks catch on the line. Took a good friend of mine up for the day and what a great day we had the sun was shinning and the traps had some critters in them. you know the season is over when the snow finally has a bottom to it , sun is shinning and there are cat tracks everywhere. Well we did ok 4 lynx, 1 bobcat and a few smaller things. So we pulled all the traps , set some more snares and re baited the piles