Thread: Wolf calling

Wolf calling

Since Christmas is coming I'll have some time off so head to my cabin and try killing some wolves, can anyone suggest a attract bait thing that people use ( The digital box thingy), sorry drawing blanks what to call it but thinking of killing as many of those sons of bitches I can!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2. Site Sponsor

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: Wolf calling

Yes sir B.B. I used my Fox Pro Hellfire electronic caller with a fawn bleat and called a wolf in not far from where you hunt.
    I plan on going back up myself as soon as I can.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Fox Pro too and assorted mouth calls ! Lots of yotes over the years trying for wolves this year RJ

The only call I've had success with is my old tally-ho open reed. Don't know why but it works. Rabbit in distress. Used a pile of others including foxpro with zero wolves.

Anyone can use there voice to call in predators..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_BOhOnuUU
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Thanks for the replies, sounds like fox pro, but do you get more success with the tail flinging ones?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...