Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloverdale sausage hansel deli

guest Guest

Re: Cloverdale sausage hansel deli

Ya bugger haha. Not missing the sausage fest in the dressing room after hockey, lol, more like old ant eaters haha.

Thanks for the recommendation, i’ll Check it out.

OMG they have the best pepperoni for sale.

I'm going there this week then. It sounds like where all the cool kids hang out

guest Guest

They they likely won't take more before Christmas....... After they will after.

Ill be be taking more Geese in then too.

Just picked up some Ukrainian sausage from this past seasons duck meat. I'm very pleased with it.

guest Guest

Just thought I'd put out Another good word for the Hansel Deli in Cloverdale.

We just picked up another big batch of Goose Garlic Coil and Pepperoni. The only 2 types they make there. Incredibly tasty......Well done Folks!

I tip my hat to this small family run outfit.
    I reached out in October to 3 other Lowermainland game processors looking for different flavours like Italian Dinner, Maple Breakfast, Beer, Salami etc etc to name a few we like.
    Tried and tried to give them our business.
    Even been repeat customers to 2 of them for many man years..... Even after they say the meat we've always brought in is in the best conditions they have ever seen. WT, MD, Moose, Elk, Bison, Bear, Goat and Sheep. Always commented on how well our game was looked after...... Comparing it to some junk folks bring in. Bring in junk, receive the filth back to those not caring for their meat the way they should.
    Ennis, Counry Meadows, Bonettis.
    Not One ......would take our well looked after cleaned and processed meat until near Christmas or the New year or even then.
    Why? Because I'm sure we were not bringing in full or skinned carcuss critters bone in. So in other words couldn't be bothered as its not as big of a Cash Cow. My opinion. Not a good way to do business but so be it. Won't be recommending any of the three again as I have before.

I like to to have my various types of Fish and Game sausage jerky and cuts come holiday season entertainment and give hand outs to many friends and relatives. Not waiting for some time in the New a Year....... Rediculious .

Man an are they loosing out on a ton of business just in the numbers of hunters I know alone. Not that their not making good coin on sausage alone, heck even for those that just grind burger, money maker....Their Claim ...... To busy. Well to bad for them and glad not to have their products if that's their claim. To hell with them. Very surprising.

So it looks like in my spare time I'll be researching proven recipes and learning the Sausage art. I'll be using my own grinder and stuffer, making my own various types in the near future with my own equipment......

except for this Recipe from the Hansel Deli on Garlic coil and Pep....... They NAIL IT. It's terrific. ARTS old recipe is still being used at Hansel and I've been very satisfied for over twenty years......

give em a try. Im sure you'll be quite happy. Hansel Deli in Cloverdale ...... Good people, good sausage.

MD, WTail and some Moose first up on the Sausage trail...... Iron Noggon.......bring on them recipes bud!

CT
    Last edited by guest; 11-13-2018 at 04:12 PM.