Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HBC - what would you do this weekend? Swing for the fence or bunt?

Re: HBC - what would you do this weekend? Swing for the fence or bunt?

I always swing at the first 3 pitches.

God hates a coward, try Region 3!!! The sun just came out up here, looks like it's finally going to clear off and I'll bet the 4 points will be running amock all dam day!!! It's -5.6 right now, but it'll be like summer time by lunch when your sitting on that side hill glassing the timber, and watching that huge 4 keeping his doe's all too his self! Yup, a true hunter would be out there right now, But nooooo, I'm tak'in the wife to bloody town!!! I ain't "Allow" to go hunt'in cuz I still can't even get dressed by my self yet, but a huge 4 point don't give a rat's ass if my pants are on backwards and my socks don't match, doe's he??? Wellll??? And what the hell, if that stupid "Aorta" does blow out, or the triple bi-pass stitches come loose if I roll the quad down the "Widow Maker" trail, with the incredible Medi Vac teams we have here in B.C., heel they could have my ass back on the operating table in 35 minutes for Christ sakes! What the hell, if I want to go out for these last few days hunt'in, I'm going out hunt'in! It's bloody well time I put the hammer down around here and do thing's my way!!! I know what I can and can't do, dam it! Wellll, that dream was fun well it lasted, if anyone needs anything from town, let me know, I'll be down there in the fog best part of the day I guess!!! Have fun out there and take lot's of pic's!!! Good Luck to All!

Deaner I was wondering why you weren't around for a while, sounds like you've been pulled through a knot hole backwards You take care of your health young fella glad to see you back
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Thanks All!

Well - region 3 was a hoot. Saturday AM I Tried a new spot that I thought might hold deer on google earth - saw lots of ladies no boyfriends. Sat PM Moved to a zone I know and holy shit wolf tracks! All the ridges were tracked out and all the deer were either eaten or holded up hard. Moved to another area for Sunday and had a good day chasing a buck I jumped in the morning. He wasn't interested in coming out of the thick stuff - couldn't count points so I moved on. Always Next Year! See you guys out there!

Welll, I didn't make it out for the last few days of the season, first time in my entire bloody life I might add! But, I guess it's better to be alive than risk it all for a stinky olde buck? When the Vascular surgeon told me it's a 3 to 4 month recovery time I laughed inside, hell man, I'll be rid'in the quad for the moose opening and be fighting 3 feet of snow and 15 below for late season Mulies, you just wait! Well he's still wait'in for my ass to even get on my quad this year! And so am i, believe me! So beware all you Spring Bear's!!! I ain't done yet!

Good to see ya back Marv, I've always enjoyed your humour! Hard to keep a good man down, taker slow though, ya don't wanna be poppin shit that ain't meant to be popped! K