Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 charged with poaching

3 charged with poaching

3 charged with poaching

Colin Dacre - Dec 6, 2017 / 10:32 am | Story: 213361

Photo: Contributed
    Residents on Greyback Mountain Road reported an alleged poaching incident on Jan. 28, 2017

The B.C. Conservation Officer Service has had charges approved against three people in connection to an alleged poaching incident in Penticton’s Greyback Mountain Road area early this year.

Fred, Felix, and Cole Kruger have been charged with three counts for a January 29 incident where two elk were allegedly harvested on private land.

Residents complained to the COS immediately following the incident. Landowner Victoria Kryzanowski told Castanet at the time she’s never given permission to anyone to hunt on the land.

The three men are charged with discharging a firearm in a no shooting area, trespassing and illegally possessing dead wildlife.

One of the accused, Fred Kruger, was recently elected to Penticton Indian Band council.

PIB communications coordinator Dawn Russell said Fred was unable to comment until later in the week.

The men make their first court appearance Jan. 3, 2018.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Pentic...-with-poaching
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 3 charged with poaching

Finally. This is a start to poachers

Great.

But, are court rulings what these FN want? Expanded "rights" so they won't be called poachers? Merely exercising their "rights"...

Slope may just get more slippery. Today's political climate in Canada worries me.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Waiting to hear what the outcome will be?
    Hopefully it can be followed up as to the outcome after to courts deal with it ... if they do?

Charges will never stick and Justin will be apologizing for there inconvenience.

Can't wait to see what Grand Chief Stuart Phillips has to say about this.
    He will be in front of a camera condemning this racist act and spin the whole thing as an injustice to First Nations.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Don't be surprised if one day soon members of the indigenous community come onto your private,
    posted, fenced property, and shoot any deer, moose, or elk.....and then if you try to stop them,
    they'll have you charged with interfering with a hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    Charges will never stick and Justin will be apologizing for there inconvenience.
    LOL, nailed it.
    WSSBC Life Member
    CCFR

Originally PM'd from stixnstones:
    "wheres your pics of this deer? if he is a good one. i will pay u to tell me where he lives? cash for christmas. let me know. thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    Not only apologize - He'll give them 10.5 million, a puppy and a pair of rainbow colored socks.. EACH!

Can't wait to see "what kinda a stupid" comments Fred Kruger does make when "he finds time to comment".!!??
    That's when its going to get real offensive to us, as I am sure he will have some sort of "justification" for his illegal actions.