Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mission club stays with bcwf

Re: mission club stays with bcwf

Remington Jim, some people are not worth the effort it took you to type your post. People are not stupid and can see through this type of person. Once they see some one is not creditable they quit wasting their time reading the nonsense they post. That usually spells the end for their rants

It wasn't surprising RJ, but there were some surprises. I believe my ultimate goal of awareness was achieved. I'll remain consistent with my thoughts that while there has been some changes, 99.99% of the players are still in the game, which means, the game will remain the same. There's a reason why the club continues to associate directly with the Provincial body, and circumvent Region 2 all together. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Whonnock Boy is Going to be Beside Himself over this ! RJ
    True to form, the anonymous poster comes to bully, harass, and criticize a person they have never met. A pawn if you will, posting snippets forwarded to him from people with whom I have met. Someone who has been given a lopsided view of the history, and has little comprehension of what has truly gone on. I feel sorry for you Pikney, for I too was once led down a path of righteousness, only to find those leading were as corrupt as their counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Steele Shot View Post
    Remington Jim, some people are not worth the effort it took you to type your post. People are not stupid and can see through this type of person. Once they see some one is not creditable they quit wasting their time reading the nonsense they post. That usually spells the end for their rants
    Last edited by Elkhound; 12-08-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

WB. Im pretty sure you can debate a topic without childish name calling. Only warning I am going to give