Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf hunt Region 2

Wolf hunt Region 2

Hey all,

Was just wondering whether it was worth it to really start focusing in on some canine hunting in Region 2.
    From Van, but been up near Pemberton area lots for blacktail, but not much sign of predators.

Any tips or general directions or places to camp and set out from are appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wolf hunt Region 2

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    Hey all,

Was just wondering whether it was worth it to really start focusing in on some canine hunting in Region 2.
    From Van, but been up near Pemberton area lots for blacktail, but not much sign of predators.

Any tips or general directions or places to camp and set out from are appreciated.
    Check out how to hunt on you tube Proguide used to post here now he focuses on his you tube and ,Facebook channels

Perhaps you should try the Farley Mowatt method of urinating around your camp to keep the wolves away.

I suggest you don't go hunt wolves and keep trolling the forums. You seem to focus on the latter rather than hunting itself...

jassmine,

perhaps you should share with the team some of your outdoor experiances from this season.
    any trips,goals ect...we would all love to here..doeant have to be succesful story just some times out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    I suggest you don't go hunt wolves and keep trolling the forums. You seem to focus on the latter rather than hunting itself...
    Thanks, so helpful.

Oops, you forgot to answer these : I'll help

Let's simplify this Jassmine, for my own curioustiy sake, if you please, I have a couple of questions, and a simple yes or no will suffice.

1) do "you" believe Grizzly bear hunting is "sustainable" in BC (taking that fact that hunters would be expected to also bring out all the edible portions.
    yes or no???

2)given the fact that hunters harvest ungulates such as deer, elk , moose etc, do you think we should be "culling wolves"
    to help with wildlife management, and by thus, keeping ungulates as described above at "harvestable levels" .
    yes or no??

3) do you believe there even is a "wolf issue" as far as wolf over population is concerned, right now in BC?
    yes or no??

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Check out how to hunt on you tube Proguide used to post here now he focuses on his you tube and ,Facebook channels
    Thanks didn't find much in terms of location, area, gps planning etc stuff that I was hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    Oops, you forgot to answer these : I'll help
    Feel free to go through my history of posts and you'll find all these answers and then some.
    I have posted extensively on my beliefs on all these issues. And I have been asked the same question multiple times and have answered them.

Alternatively feel free to post evidence that supports your belief that I am antihunting or whatever your new characterization of me is, that served as the impetus to all this off topic posting.
    Last edited by jassmine; 12-05-2017 at 06:28 PM.

i have not been rude at all i actually have helped numerous members on this site.just like to know there backgroup so they can get appropriate advice.