Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wolf hunt Region 2

Re: Wolf hunt Region 2

Well, she now has an opportunity to end all this once and for all. Go, meet up with Gatehouse...

We gonna burn some people at the stake?
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Jasmine, you asked for advice and I gave you a bunch, you didn't even acknowledge it yet you took the time to answer all the fellows who accuse you of "bs"...why do you correspond with them over me? You asked about wolf hunting didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Jasmine, you asked for advice and I gave you a bunch, you didn't even acknowledge it yet you took the time to answer all the fellows who accuse you of "bs"...why do you correspond with them over me? You asked about wolf hunting didn't you?
    Because she would rather create a shitstorm than converse on hunting tactics. She is a troll, stir it up and step back. That's why she only posts topics on the most controversial of issues.

If this individual is a troll, why entertain them?

If you see a pile of dog shit on a sidewalk, do you purposely step in it?

When a person throws dog shit in your yard....

Yes I clearly did ask about wolf hunting, not sure what you mean by the question?
    I didn't know I was on a time limit. But yes thank you for suggesting some calls and heading up to the Ashlu valley. Sorry for not thanking you sooner.

let us know how you did.
    You indicated to let you know how I did, so I was waiting until I returned from one of the suggestion before commenting on anything.

If you want success hunting wolves on the coast, I would go to region 5...

NBL for Sea Wolves...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    Yes I clearly did ask about wolf hunting, not sure what you mean by the question?
    I didn't know I was on a time limit. But yes thank you for suggesting some calls and heading up to the Ashlu valley. Sorry for not thanking you sooner.

You indicated to let you know how I did, so I was waiting until I returned from one of the suggestion before commenting on anything.
    your response is so grade 7, really the truth always surfaces, and you are clearly floundering on the surface.
    Blacktailaholic

The TROLL was Busy with more interesting people ! lol RJ