Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M.Dean needs Mod help

M.Dean needs Mod help

Hello Mods, just sending this on behalf of M.Dean. He has been hospitalized for awhile and hasn't logged into HBC forever. He has finally made it home and his grand sons have bought him a new note book computer so he could log back into HBC and have some entertainment as he is not very mobile. He asked me if mods can look into his account as he can't access it. His user name password is not working and his e-mails to mods have went un-answered. Would appreciate it as he also thinks he may be banned because of some of his past comments? LOL. Thanks.

Ramshot

2. Site Sponsor

Re: M.Dean needs Mod help

Will check his account, Have him e-mail steeleco@gmail.com and I'll reply with his settings.

His account is in good standing, he needs a new password as I can't see his old one. I can get him a temp one which he can change.

David
    Last edited by Steeleco; 12-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Sorry to hear of the rough times, good to hear you’re home Marv and hoping that means improving as well. Looking forward to your posts again.
    Pretend hunter.

Get healthy M.Dean.Haven't seen you around here for a while now.

I'm Back! Thanks to Ramshot and Steeleco, man these last few months have been like living through your worst bloody nightmare! No, not having my heart and every other main organ ripped out of me and lay'in on the operating table, I mean not being able to log into HBC!!! Didn't matter how many times I tried to "Re- Register" of change my password or even the "Contact Us" feature, I got no response at all? I had 56 staples holding my guts back in and hundreds of stitches keeping my insides from popping out and they didn't near hurt as much as not being able to log in! Anyway's I'm Back! And don't everyone hit the "Ignore" button at once, just incase that's what caused my "log-in" problem in the first place! Marv

Good to have you back Marv.Always enjoy yer perspective on things.Speedy recovery .Cheers Mark

Ignore button? Who would do that?
    Glad your mending. Made me feel better knowing that there is/was someone way worse that how i have been feeling lately if you can take consolation in that.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Hey Marv
    good to see you online again, here’s to a speedy recovery buddy
    cheers
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

good to see you back online... This place was really missing your type of humour!

Whats up Jagermeister?You under the weather these days?Fill us in ?