Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    You are the problem.
    Not the thief, or whatever his excuse....er....problem/issue/substance of choice etc. that "forces" him to steal?? Sure thing bud.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Nope. He needs a "Safe Place" where he won't be exposed to all the realities of differing opinion.
    FAR from HBC would be my suggestion...

Cheers,
    Nog
    Maybe with a few different opinions racist and ignorant posts wouldn't be the norm around here I would suggest you start posting on sites more your taste. Head over to stormfront you should fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Not the thief, or whatever his excuse....er....problem/issue/substance of choice etc. that "forces" him to steal?? Sure thing bud.
    Nope just your small selfish world view. I'm all for having a good discussion but your a lost cause.

Nope just your small selfish world view. I'm all for having a good discussion but your a lost cause.
    It's not only awesome that you feel I have to take responsibility for my actions, but also the thiefs actions. Also awesome that because I don't agree with your wrong opinion suddenly I'm a lost cause. Thanks for the open mind.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

You shouldn't have to take responsibility for a theirs action but suggesting your least valuable possession is worth more than their life is offside.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    This man is actually a total fool , just read most of his 10000 posts
    Bullshit...........

Hey Dan,

have any hunting pics?
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

You shouldn't have to take responsibility for a theirs action but suggesting your least valuable possession is worth more than their life is offside.
    He’s maybe just frustrated and being hyperbolic. I’ve had things stolen, and I was pretty pissed off about it.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Something close to 1/4 of the US population is prescribed one or more psychotropic medications. Many of these list side effects such as violent or suicidal behaviour as side effects on the inserts. Even if such a side effect occurred in only 1/10000 cases, that is a lot of ticking time bombs in a population of 300,000,000.

It's pretty ridiculous. Kid wont do home work? Ritalin. PMS? Lorazepam. Shy around girls? Paxil. Cat died? Zoloft!

It's crazy to think... so many people who have mental health issues... borderline right on the edge... then Doctor gives them a bunch of pills to help them disassociate from reality and not give a f*** ... virtually every mass shooter has been on one or more psychotropics. I know there's a chicken-vs-egg arguement to be had, but 1/4?! Doctors need to stop giving it out like candy, and people need to stop looking for pill solutions for things diet, excersize and lifestyle choices will solve
    Caddisguy
    Your observations are valid. But think about this. If a persons socio-economic position is poor, or they are isolated by society in general and ignored, at some point there is an increased likely hood they will do something bold, to be noticed. Same goes for people with mental health issues. So why does the government ignore these people. I would suggest because, it would be expensive to provide them with job opportunities or mental health facilities. So the public in general deals with these people using law enforcement, instead of providing suitable solutions. We have seen that this strategy doesn't work to well. Then to make things worse, the press jumps on the bandwagon and gives them instant fame.

Agreed reading 10000 posts is a bit much, but we can all agree is world view is kinda flawed haha