Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    I believe he is referring to the crazies not the moderates haha
    Only two crazies on this thread!

Religious = Crazy.
    They're the same thing.
    I'm not a bigot though because I feel like that equally about all religion, it truly is the cancer of mankind.

I'm also a gun owner, but the decision is simple for me, gun laws save lives. If I have to jump through hoops to stop any percentage of those statistics I'm alright with it.
    Which individual gun laws save lives? And how?

Please be specific
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Which individual gun laws save lives? And how?

Please be specific
    I am not well versed enough to be specific. On the scale of 0 guns = 0 gun deaths and everyone on earth gets a gun = maximum gun deaths, closer to the 0 gun deaths side.

I am not well versed enough to be specific. On the scale of 0 guns = 0 gun deaths and everyone on earth gets a gun = maximum gun deaths, closer to the 0 gun deaths side.
    So all the posts you have made on this thread about gun control are based on complete ignorance of the facts of legitimate gun ownership, illegal guns, gun control laws and how more gun laws don't actually = less violence.

Maybe next time stick to topics you actually have some knowledge of, or ask questions, to better educate yourself about the topic of gun control.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    So all the posts you have made on this thread about gun control are based on complete ignorance of the facts of legitimate gun ownership, illegal guns, gun control laws and how more gun laws don't actually = less violence.

Maybe next time stick to topics you actually have some knowledge of, or ask questions, to better educate yourself about the topic of gun control.
    But gun control laws actually do = less violence. This is a fact.

But gun control laws actually do = less violence. This is a fact.

No, it is not a fact. It's just what you have been told and blindly accepted.

If it was a fact there would be zero violence in places that heavily restrict civilian ownership of firearms, yet it is often the opposite.

Once again, I ask-Which individual gun laws save lives? And how?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vox....ashington-post

That sums up my views pretty well. There is a limit to the overall violence you can reduce with just gun control but you can decrease gun related deaths. For me it's the accidental deaths that bother me the most.

]

A very poor, very simplistic article from the WP "sums up your views?'

It's clear that you are easily influenced, and eshew any sort of personal critical thinking when you base your views on such a complex issue by reading an article in the WP.

There is a limit to the overall violence you can reduce with just gun control but you can decrease gun related deaths

So you are only concerned about "gun deaths" and not "deaths?" If someone murders with a knife, that's ok?

But of course we are back to something I already brought up- if gun control works, why is there so much gun violence in places that heavily control civilian gun ownership?

For me it's the accidental deaths that bother me the most.
    Accidental deaths are the result of poor gun control, but not the type of gun control you are thinking of.

Accidental deaths are prevent3ed with training, not magazine restrictions, where you can shoot your handgun restrictions, how long your barrel is restrictions, or any of the other BS restrcitions placed on citizens.

24 269 868 Motor vehicles
    1669-2740 deaths from car accidents/year (between 1996-2015)
    10 000 000 Guns
    134-224 Murders from Guns/year (between 1995-2015)
    You have 5x better chance of being killed by a car!
    Danny you self proclaimed your not a good driver what do you think your chances of killing someone are? Take The Bus!
    Last edited by antlerking; 12-04-2017 at 01:17 AM.