Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    I have no problem with people holding a less social viewpoint than myself, we both agree that drugs are a problem that need to be solved just differing views on how to do it. But please do not think I'm calling out conservatives, merely the people that do this community a disservice with open bigotry. I'm starting to realize why people don't say anything, they get shamed as being a "liberal" when really anybody worth a cent should have no problem calling out these idiots. (I'd like to point out. The real trolls are the people who originally went offside and never chimed in after that... gutless)

Maybe I haven't read every post clearly but I haven't seen anything racist or bigoted....( both are wrong by the way)

Immigration problems are real and worth discussing and yes innocent people deserve more consideration than criminals....

I'm feeling some Right of centre shaming as I read some of these posts. Maybe this hunting forum isn't a" safe space" after all Haha
    Last edited by WWBC; 12-03-2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: typo

Danny what's your solution ? Protect Gun Toting Gangsters and run around with nar-con saving society from themselves , so they can B&E your house while your at work to steal your guns to buy more drugs so Gangsters can have new gun cause the last one killed a rival gang member and had to be ditched! When does it stop

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Hunter View Post
    Hey guys we got ourselves a new Libtard troll
    Bingo we have a winner ........
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    Solve the problem lock the F**king gun toting gangsters up 10 years for dealing, stop the drug supply save the addicts ,make them productive people again!
    Sounds like a great idea? Now how do you propose it should be implemented? I am not being sarcastic. I want to see solid and legal ideas.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    Danny what's your solution ? Protect Gun Toting Gangsters and run around with nar-con saving society from themselves , so they can B&E your house while your at work to steal your guns to buy more drugs so Gangsters can have new gun cause the last one killed a rival gang member and had to be ditched! When does it stop
    I honestly don't know the answer, and im positive there is more than one solution. I'm definetly progressive, I share my personal views in brief so you can see where I'm coming from though. Rehabilitate at whatever the cost, legalize and regulate all drugs lol, and let in lots of properly vetted immigrants. I think this is an interesting discussion start another more appropriate thread if you'd like to talk about it more.

Gun rights and your narrow view of this social problem have nothing to do with eachother.
    Then why the heck are you bringing it up then??? Safe injection that is, this thread is about gun control.

Then move to Jordan if you want to take your rifle on public transit. If every yard had a swimming pool in it the rate of drownings would go up. Same for guns, just look south.
    I didn't say I want to take a rifle on public transit, just pointing out the difference between here and there. And why is there more guns south of here??? Well duh, the population is so much bigger in the US than Canada. Population of Canada= 36.29 million. Population of USA = 323.1 million. Heck, there are more people in California alone than all of Canada with 39.25 million. Now I admit I don't know the numbers regarding gun crimes in the US or Canada, but I wonder if one looked at the percentages of gun crimes against the general population, then the US and Canada might not be too far apart percentage wise? Just wondering.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Even though it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the United States accounted for 82 percent of all gun deaths. The United States also accounted for 90 percent of all women killed by guns, the study found. Ninety-one percent of children under 14 who died by gun violence were in the United States.

First thing on Google. My argument is do the opposite of that haha

Then move to Jordan if you want to take your rifle on public transit. If every yard had a swimming pool in it the rate of drownings would go up. Same for guns, just look south.
    He did not say he wanted to move to Jordan & he did not say he wanted too take his rifle on the bus???? He pointed out a scenario based in another country, where people live with fear and terrorism on a daily basis and how one guy with a firearm made commuters feel safe???? You ever left Canada???
    Canada has 30.8 guns per 100 people pretty high, NO????? So your swimming pool theory kind of gets thrown out the window but hey according to you everyone and everything said on this page "#1" is or are racist!!!! Well just read the page and well people are just being honest and calling a spade a spade...... no racism here if you see any please report it to a MOD
    Last edited by Spy; 12-03-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: no racism here if you see any please report it to a MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Buckmeister View Post
    Then why the heck are you bringing it up then??? Safe injection that is, this thread is about gun control.

I didn't say I want to take a rifle on public transit, just pointing out the difference between here and there. And why is there more guns south of here??? Well duh, the population is so much bigger in the US than Canada. Population of Canada= 36.29 million. Population of USA = 323.1 million. Heck, there are more people in California alone than all of Canada with 39.25 million. Now I admit I don't know the numbers regarding gun crimes in the US or Canada, but I wonder if one looked at the percentages of gun crimes against the general population, then the US and Canada might not be too far apart percentage wise? Just wondering.
    Ha ha beat me to it

Even though it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the United States accounted for 82 percent of all gun deaths. The United States also accounted for 90 percent of all women killed by guns, the study found. Ninety-one percent of children under 14 who died by gun violence were in the United States.

First thing on Google. My argument is do the opposite of that haha
    This is again my response.