Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Thumbs up Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Said everybody that voted for Nixon. C'mon how is this still something people think out loud.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

This is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read.
    your obviously not aware of the ISIS fighters that our tax paying $ are being used to rehabilitate.
    you might want to consider selling your guns before they are taken.
    Well written Fusher-Dude
    I noted 4 responses from you?? Troll?
    or just stupid?
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Nog
    we truly need a like option like FB
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Same poll tactics they used for the US election I'm sure. It's a PR tactic. Try to set popular opinion by manufacturing popular opinion.

What does an urban ban mean anyway? I can't shoot squirrels in Stanley Park (ie: status quo) or I can't own guns and store them in a safe in Langley?

If the grizzly polls taught us anything, the poll likely read:

Do you support preventing the bloody slaughter of infants being murdered in their cribs in cold blood by banning the use of high powered assult weapons inside urban areas like preschools?

1) YES
    Or
    2) No

Just more cultural Marxism. The good part is, the more the social engineers pull this stuff, the larger the counter culture becomes. This is why for every person talking about safe spaces and microagressions, 100 are laughing hysterically.

The BAD news, is our government realizes this and is trying to introduce a "social justice" curriculum for kindergarten to grade 12 (starting the brainwashing in university is too late) ... I have a copy of the circumlam kicking around somewhere. It's chilling... will dig it up and post tomorrow.

PS: please hop on Facebook or the comments pages of any of the big outlets covering this poll and leave a comment (rather than just preaching to the choir) ... National Post is one
    Last edited by caddisguy; 12-03-2017 at 07:08 PM.

My bad, your right, bashing safe injection sites that save lives is definitely not stupid.

The article states pretty clearly:
    "The Liberal plans don’t involve any kind of total ban and, indeed, no political party has ever suggested the idea"

[QUOTE=Danny_29;1958468]Then move to Jordan if you want to take your rifle on public transit. If every yard had a swimming pool in it the rate of drownings would go up. Same for guns, just look south. People like you will never see the real problem enjoy your dope in the safe injection site I pay for and if I catch you in my house stealing god have mercy on you

My bad, your right, bashing safe injection sites that save lives is definitely not stupid.
    Hey guys we got ourselves a new Libtard troll

Oh! You must be referring to Omar Khadr the youngest person in Guantanamo Bay that the Canadian government left there clearly violating his rights. The things that make Canada great also work against it when they don't follow the rules.

Not a troll just sick and tired of the ignorant bull that gets thrown around and nobody calls out.