Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Ban of guns in urban areas

There trying to get at it again. We need the Liberals out of there.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3894223/c...ight-ban-guns/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Trudeau brings in a pile of immigrants and refugees from war torn areas where life is cheap, dumps them into inner city neighbourhoods.

No education, no skills, they're unemployed and see easy money in crime. You don't get your arms chopped off if you rob someone in Canada like they face in their homelands.

Now Trudeau has a batch of criminals he himself has created, so he's going to use that to take away your guns.

It's happening, and so many are oblivious to it. Hit the bong again, 'cause he'll legalize that for your vote. Too bad you won't have firearms to go hunting when you sober up.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

It is disconcerting to see that people concentrate their attention on the weapons used in attacks and such, rather than the people who used those weapons and why they used them. If someone truly wants to bring harm to someone, and guns aren't available, then they will use something else. A bomb. A knife. A golf club. And in the New York incident, a rental truck. Do you see the survivors of the New York incident standing up calling for an end to truck rentals? That would be absurd, so is calling for a ban on guns or stricter gun control. It's the people who use these "weapons" that we need to be concerned about.

Friends of ours were in Israel/Jordan a few years ago. They were on a transit bus and noticed how tense the passengers on the bus were. Then a somewhat plain clothes member of the military boarded the bus with his service rifle slung over his shoulder. They could visibly see everyone on the bus begin to relax once this fellow had boarded. They felt safe. If that kind of thing were to happen here in Canada or the USA, there would be pandemonium.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Trudeau brings in a pile of immigrants and refugees from war torn areas where life is cheap, dumps them into inner city neighbourhoods.

No education, no skills, they're unemployed and see easy money in crime. You don't get your arms chopped off if you rob someone in Canada like they face in their homelands.

Now Trudeau has a batch of criminals he himself has created, so he's going to use that to take away your guns.

It's happening, and so many are oblivious to it. Hit the bong again, 'cause he'll legalize that for your vote. Too bad you won't have firearms to go hunting when you sober up.
    I hate to say, but this makes sense. ^^^^^
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

More Liberal BS punish the murdering drug dealing criminals give them some real sentences 10 years for dealing drugs and no early release. You want to clean up the streets and stop the drug problem? That's what the shootings are all about, build more jails and lock up the source, wouldn't take long if all the suppliers were locked up! But no they want to create more safe Injection sites to continue the cycle. More murder,drug overdoses,breakings and overall chaos. Time for them to pull there heads out of their A*s

Sure glad we got rid of that Harper guy.

Hit the comments section

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post

This is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckmeister View Post
    It is disconcerting to see that people concentrate their attention on the weapons used in attacks and such, rather than the people who used those weapons and why they used them. If someone truly wants to bring harm to someone, and guns aren't available, then they will use something else. A bomb. A knife. A golf club. And in the New York incident, a rental truck. Do you see the survivors of the New York incident standing up calling for an end to truck rentals? That would be absurd, so is calling for a ban on guns or stricter gun control. It's the people who use these "weapons" that we need to be concerned about.

Friends of ours were in Israel/Jordan a few years ago. They were on a transit bus and noticed how tense the passengers on the bus were. Then a somewhat plain clothes member of the military boarded the bus with his service rifle slung over his shoulder. They could visibly see everyone on the bus begin to relax once this fellow had boarded. They felt safe. If that kind of thing were to happen here in Canada or the USA, there would be pandemonium.
    Then move to Jordan if you want to take your rifle on public transit. If every yard had a swimming pool in it the rate of drownings would go up. Same for guns, just look south.

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    More Liberal BS punish the murdering drug dealing criminals give them some real sentences 10 years for dealing drugs and no early release. You want to clean up the streets and stop the drug problem? That's what the shootings are all about, build more jails and lock up the source, wouldn't take long if all the suppliers were locked up! But no they want to create more safe Injection sites to continue the cycle. More murder,drug overdoses,breakings and overall chaos. Time for them to pull there heads out of their A*s
    Said everybody that voted for Nixon. C'mon how is this still something people think out loud.