Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    This is again my response.
    How many of these "gun deaths" were as a result of legal guns??? How many were illegal guns used in "illegal" crimes murder robbery rape? How many deaths were caused by good people killing bad people with guns? You are zoo far left and your opinion on the stats and poll are contradictory to any gun owner I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    How many of these "gun deaths" were as a result of legal guns??? How many were illegal guns used in "illegal" crimes murder robbery rape? How many deaths were caused by good people killing bad people with guns? You are zoo far left and your opinion on the stats and poll are contradictory to any gun owner I know....
    I'm also a gun owner, but the decision is simple for me, gun laws save lives. If I have to jump through hoops to stop any percentage of those statistics I'm alright with it.

I'm also a gun owner, but the decision is simple for me, gun laws save lives. If I have to jump through hoops to stop any percentage of those statistics I'm alright with it.
    Ok you have 1 hour and 52 min lest before you turn back into a pumpkin lol this is not fairy land LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok you have 1 hour and 52 min lest before you turn back into a pumpkin lol this is not fairy land LOL
    This is the opinion, can't imagine it's a popular one around here haha. Inconvenient gun laws that don't effect the mass majority of gun owners all that much make a huge difference in the overall percentage of accidents of all sorts, not just the criminal element.

Call BS, 47 posts and talking like a troll... you are welcome to your views, but don’t preach them on here as you will have an uphill battle here... I personally won’t give up anymore rights, if so might as well be a rat in a cage
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Call BS, 47 posts and talking like a troll... you are welcome to your views, but don’t preach them on here as you will have an uphill battle here... I personally won’t give up anymore rights, if so might as well be a rat in a cage
    Not a troll, my actual opinion, a few inconvenience's that save lives, is not that same as giving up a right.

Not a troll, my actual opinion, a few inconvenience's that save lives, is not that same as giving up a right.
    how old are you ?

Old enough to drive haha

gun laws don’t save lives they only impead lawful gun owners . Give your head a shake man !!. Criminals get guns off the black market and will continue to do so regardless of any laws .
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Old enough to drive haha
    What 19 or 29? I was driving at 11!