Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by trowt View Post
    The article states pretty clearly:
    "The Liberal plans don’t involve any kind of total ban and, indeed, no political party has ever suggested the idea"
    It's propaganda / social engineering. Just because no politician has proposed it, that does not mean we sit idle and care free as they attempt to convince the masses it is popular opinion.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 12-03-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Oh and kids family vacation is canceled taxes have gone up to pay for the drug addicts that stole your bike

The real trolls on here are the people that feel like bashing immigrant's and social programs is the same thing as protect their "gun rights"
    Last edited by Danny_29; 12-03-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Classic, what about the 1100 families that lost someone to an overdose this year that will never get to see there loved one again? Try putting a price on that.

What the ones that bought drugs and shot them into their veins,get the drug dealers not my guns , take your liberal views and F**k Off

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    Oh and kids family vacation is canceled taxes have gone up to pay for the drug addicts that stole your bike
    I was told by a police officer who came to my home when crackheads broke into our locker that property crime is no longer enforceable (it is de-facto legal) The best they can do is release them on promise to appear, but when they do not appear and they pick them up again, it's still promise to appear. This included someone a few blocks from me robbing people with a knife as well (they picked him up 2x in one day for armed robbery)

(This is why when we read about a murder the person has 200+ violent offenses but is still roaming free) Our judicial system is broken.

We need to stop treating criminals as victims. Build some dang jails. If they die from withdrawal in jail, that was their choice. More times than not, getting off the smack will give them a second chance at life. Once someone gets to breaking and entering for a habit, jail is in their best interest.

Anyway that is a side topic from this poll and social engineering Canada in general.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 12-03-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    What the ones that bought drugs and shot them into their veins,get the drug dealers not my guns , take your liberal views and F**k Off
    Well I hope no one you know ever has to go through this to change your mind. Gun rights and your narrow view of this social problem have nothing to do with eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    I was told by a police officer who came to my home when crackheads broke into our locker that property crime is no longer enforceable (it is de-facto legal) The best they can do is release them on promise to appear, but when they do not appear and they pick them up again, it's still promise to appear. This included someone a few blocks from me robbing people with a knife as well (they picked him up 2x in one day for armed robbery)

We need to stop treating criminals as victims. Build some dang jails. If they die from withdrawal in jail, that was their choice.

Anyway that is a side topic from this poll and social engineering Canada in general.
    Beyond crazy that you value the contents of your locker above somebody's life.

Somebody needs a hug....

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Beyond crazy that you value the contents of your locker above somebody's life.
    Breaking and entering should never be unenforced.

And 6 months in jail has a better chance of saving an addict from themselves than it does hurting them. And armed robbery? It's not just about about their life if they are a danger to those who life a crime free life. Why do we have jails or police anyway if everyone is a victim?

I think your notion that letting them roam free robbing people to support a $200 day habit is more of a risk to them as well as the public... but sure keep crying for anarchy.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 12-03-2017 at 07:39 PM.