Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    This is one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read.
    It MIGHT be but its VERY close to the truth ! By the way who are YOU ? just wondering as many are tonite aftr ALL your NEW posts ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    It MIGHT be but its VERY close to the truth ! By the way who are YOU ? just wondering as many are tonite aftr ALL your NEW posts ! RJ
    Maybe Danny has been a long time reader and felt compelled to finally share his thoughts after reading something he really disagreed with.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Nope. You ain't lasting all that long I figure.
    And given Sam & I's thoughts about you, it is entirely unlikely you could ever catch up - even given those 10,00 posts mentioned earlier!

Have a nice visit to your Safe Place...

Don't forget your latte...

Cheers,
    Nog
    Classic skip over the important stuff. You can bicker all you want but as long as the 3/4 of the people that voted against guns in urban areas just have to read threw a few posts on hear and see the bigotry they'll never change their mind. We're all painted with that brush like it or not. So maybe use some of your 4000 posts to call out these people. Do that right things, it doesn't feel all that bad.

Someday my posts will be this good. As if the guy calling out the racists on this site is getting the beating, maybe check your sights.
    Danny boy calling non believers of his BS racist how liberal! Solve the problem lock the F**king gun toting gangsters up 10 years for dealing, stop the drug supply save the addicts ,make them productive people again! Until then don't steal from me or take my guns! Does the government really want to stop all these social problems or just take more money from you in the name of the needy! Oh and Danny I halve lost family, friends and co-works to drugs,a huge did F**k all. The Gun Toting Gangster are the problem

Thanks, but to answer the question I'm a veteran of the Navy who has been hunting and fishing my whole life, I've shot almost every species of deer and caught most of the fish available in the province, I've even met this forums creator who shared the same trade as me in the Navy at a small lake he would hat if I named haha...oh! And my recent hobby is training my versatile gun dog up to navdha standards, she recently received a prize 1 on her first test. Just a guy sick of the bigots, I'm all for conservatism I just don't have much time for people going out of there way to make other's lives worse.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Maybe Danny has been a long time reader and felt compelled to finally share his thoughts after reading something he really disagreed with.
    Yell Prob ! or JUST another spy on here like some of the others ! By the way you his Lawyer RJ

Not a spy.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Yell Prob ! or JUST another spy on here like some of the others ! By the way you his Lawyer RJ
    I’m offering an idea about why he’s particularly active on here this evening.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Not a spy.
    Thats Right there will always ONLY be one Spy

I have no problem with people holding a less social viewpoint than myself, we both agree that drugs are a problem that need to be solved just differing views on how to do it. But please do not think I'm calling out conservatives, merely the people that do this community a disservice with open bigotry. I'm starting to realize why people don't say anything, they get shamed as being a "liberal" when really anybody worth a cent should have no problem calling out these idiots. (I'd like to point out. The real trolls are the people who originally went offside and never chimed in after that... gutless)