Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban of guns in urban areas

Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    You’ve contributed very little to this thread other than whining.
    By the way, what the f$%$#k are you doing catering to a troll other then exercising your ego?
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Thumbs down Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Maybe with a few different opinions racist and ignorant posts wouldn't be the norm around here I would suggest you start posting on sites more your taste. Head over to stormfront you should fit right in.
    LOL! Let's see here. You started off tonight with 10 whole posts, and you are now up to what... somewhere near 30?
    Pretty much all on this thread, wherein you contribute nothing but diversion & drivel towards the original topic.

Funny thing, but I find I have to agree with FD here. Troll. Likely Jazzy's counterpart...

With around 4,000 posts here (or thereabouts) methinks I actually do kind of fit in around here. Barely that is...

You... Not so much...

In before the Ban Hammer...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    By the way, what the f$%$#k are you doing catering to a troll other then exercising your ego?
    fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/
    noun

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Nog
    Someday my posts will be this good. As if the guy calling out the racists on this site is getting the beating, maybe check your sights. I'm far from a troll, logged easily over 200 days fishing and hunting this year. I read all the excellent posts around here almost daily, finally got fed up with the current acceptance of the unacceptable. That is the point, and these people are the biggest danger to everything we do.
    Last edited by Danny_29; 12-03-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    Sure glad we got rid of that Harper guy.
    Must be joke of the day..

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/
    noun

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Have you checked out open chat lately?
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Oh! You must be referring to Omar Khadr the youngest person in Guantanamo Bay that the Canadian government left there clearly violating his rights. The things that make Canada great also work against it when they don't follow the rules.
    Lol too funny.....if anyone is involved with terrorism, in any way, shape, or form, their citizenship should be revoked, and the payout would have never happened if Trudeau had balls...your obviously a troll, or, imo, a 'liberal douche'..

Quote Originally Posted by trowt View Post
    The article states pretty clearly:
    "The Liberal plans don’t involve any kind of total ban and, indeed, no political party has ever suggested the idea"
    Yea RIGHT ! u believe that then you must ba a LIBer or a NDPer yourself ! just sayin ! RJ

Cool Re: Ban of guns in urban areas

Someday my posts will be this good...

Nope. You ain't lasting all that long I figure.
    And given Sam & I's thoughts about you, it is entirely unlikely you could ever catch up - even given those 10,00 posts mentioned earlier!

Have a nice visit to your Safe Place...

Don't forget your latte...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Lol too funny.....if anyone is involved with terrorism, in any way, shape, or form, their citizenship should be revoked, and the payout would have never happened if Trudeau had balls...your obviously a troll, or, imo, a 'liberal douche'..
    This so so backwards. I served this country because we do the right thing, the government broke the rules and had to pay that simple.